Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World > PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits
You last visited: Today at 17:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Botting for lvl 70+ BM + tips

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Botting for lvl 70+ BM + tips

Hello,

I'm looking for a good spot to bot. I'm a lvl 70 BM. And since I'm kinda new to the whole botting stuff I could get a use of some helpful tips. ^^

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
1 User

« modded client that shows health bar in the center? | Simple question. »

Similar Threads
Tips for Botting (Tipps für Botting)
09/28/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 11 Replies
Question: What bot should I use? Answer: I recommend Easy Metin 2, which you can find at http://www.easymetin2.com/. I say this because I have used it and find it good and it has a lot of features. Also, I know that it's going to be expanded,...
Tips on botting for Jesters?
08/16/2009 - Dragonica - 1 Replies
Any tips on botting for jesters in a MM F4? Im lvl 27 atm and I cant bot cos i keep dying in Alvida F4...is there a way to be able to use a skill without getting hit? Maybe using the float in air hack? No skill i can use in the air that would enable...
just some tips to lower the risk of ban while botting
05/03/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
Hi all ! here just some tips how to safe botting ;) i found it on other forum 1. Use the bot for punching only - IMO this is the lowest risk of getting ban. no ks. not so obvious. and ppl always afk while punching. - try to punch something...
Tips plz x.x
12/28/2006 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
Ok guys sup :D, I always came here to get little toys and such for CO x.x and i forgot where i read it but some dude was talking about how lots of noobies and wannbe hackers are doing that x.x ( aka me :hm: ), so now imma try to devote some time and...