Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World > PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Botting for lvl 70+ BM + tips

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Botting for lvl 70+ BM + tips

Hello,

I'm looking for a good spot to bot. I'm a lvl 70 BM. And since I'm kinda new to the whole botting stuff I could get a use of some helpful tips. ^^

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
1 User

« modded client that shows health bar in the center? | Simple question. »

Similar Threads
Tips for Botting (Tipps für Botting)
09/28/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 11 Replies
Question: What bot should I use? Answer: I recommend Easy Metin 2, which you can find at http://www.easymetin2.com/. I say this because I have used it and find it good and it has a lot of features. Also, I know that it's going to be expanded, upgraded, etc. because this same company made the SRO King bot for Silkroad Online, which is an excellent bot. Question: What levels should I bot on? Answer: This really depends. If you want to make money, fight monsters that are 5-8 levels lower than...
Tips on botting for Jesters?
08/16/2009 - Dragonica - 1 Replies
Any tips on botting for jesters in a MM F4? Im lvl 27 atm and I cant bot cos i keep dying in Alvida F4...is there a way to be able to use a skill without getting hit? Maybe using the float in air hack? No skill i can use in the air that would enable me to hit all mobs without getting hit (Stupid tiny razor crabbies) So any tips? For rangers its pretty easy just lure the boss to one side, then go to where the mobs are respawning and float in the air then just use the nocd hack and use auto...
just some tips to lower the risk of ban while botting
05/03/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
Hi all ! here just some tips how to safe botting ;) i found it on other forum 1. Use the bot for punching only - IMO this is the lowest risk of getting ban. no ks. not so obvious. and ppl always afk while punching. - try to punch something that can hit the longest time. it kinda obvious that you are a bot when you changing the target so fast 2. Dont go far away for a long time from your computer - constant checking is a good way to cover up that you are a bot. ( 5 minutes, 10...
Tips plz x.x
12/28/2006 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
Ok guys sup :D, I always came here to get little toys and such for CO x.x and i forgot where i read it but some dude was talking about how lots of noobies and wannbe hackers are doing that x.x ( aka me :hm: ), so now imma try to devote some time and actually make a hack of some sort using this forum and other sources x.x, so... anyone wanna gimmie some tips x.x im a total noob x.x