Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Simple question.

Discussion on Simple question. within the PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits forum part of the Perfect World category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Simple question.

After the big updates. i mean after they included Battle pets and that stupid stuff, My multi and jump hack not working. Is there any Jump and Multi hack that works on 3.9.0 clinet version, after the upgrade? plz if tehre is any and u want share, post link here, thnx very much
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2009, 21:08   #2

No, there isn't.

Hang on, let me have a quick look.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2009, 10:31   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelalY View Post
After the big updates. i mean after they included Battle pets and that stupid stuff, My multi and jump hack not working. Is there any Jump and Multi hack that works on 3.9.0 clinet version, after the upgrade? plz if tehre is any and u want share, post link here, thnx very much
YES ME TOO
Old 05/22/2009, 02:39   #4

Revo bot 3.1 still works.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
One Simple Question.
09/23/2008 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
I'm not frusturated because of how long is takeing all this about inspections,fembria,etc. Actually i dont care if it takes a few more days, but my question is: Why the hell they cant even make a thread that should take 1 minute saying like "thanks for ur patience it will take a few more days because its hard ... " bla bla bla! or what ever they have to say! but they have to say something this situation is really boring.
Simple Question Needs Simple Answer[If CR gone what bot we can use]
08/08/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
If CR is not free what BOT can we use in PH... Many players in Ph asking that question.... TY...
Simple Question
05/23/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Well i just have a HGL Account with registered Serial. Prob is: i dont have the DVD. Is there a client or sth. so i can try if i can login and play online? Or is there an other way to find out if i would be able to play online? I just want to know if it works and then i want to sell the account. Thank you in advice. //reijin
Simple Question
04/20/2008 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies
Just wanted to know. Why can't i see the buff texture stuff. Couz for ex. i can't see regeneration, the WI def. buff textures. What's wrong? Thank you in advance.