I perfectly understand how to set it up... Can stop trying to explain basic functions. Not even the Ctrl+x or whatever to switch clients works for me. No key commands that you press on your key board work at all on my end. Maybe you'll understand what I'm saying now that I've worded it that way.
Really I'm not all that worried about it anymore, I've stopped playing PW atm. So really doesn't matter that none of the key board commands do nothing for me at all. No matter how the bot/script is set up. Like I said before maybe it's because I don't have the original copy of your script dunno.
The program works in Windows 7 64x.
But when i use wallhack in my-en always put back me to start, and fly hack not work.
And if i use wallhack in international write me a bug, and go exit.
someone said it's because of the latest patch applied to int, all of the hacks have been fixed, dunno about my-en, since v68 if i remember it correctly.
The program works in Windows 7 64x.
But when i use wallhack in my-en always put back me to start, and fly hack not work.
And if i use wallhack in international write me a bug, and go exit.
can u tell me the offsets for windows 7 x64 cause for me ntKid[MHS-RETRIEVER].exe doesn't get the offsets
I play in a pirate server, i use smurfin approximatley 1-2 months. I gathered some experiences:
1. First of all, the bots do not must have hp potition, beauce the priest gives heal (hp) for every team member, so i buy always just mp potition (in 100 pcs).. 2. The bots do not have to kill the mobs (on the same level as the bot), cause the lower level mob is profitable (less mana)
3. On this server, the profitable working for the bots IS NOT IN PARTY, 'cause the gaining gold is lesser, than in solo killing. So I use 5-6 bots in solo but in the same area (my priest do not kill just give buffs 'n heal if needed).
4. I clearly know the bots in a game is usually for leveling (for fast lvl ups), but the smurfin is very practible for gaining a lot of gold (just send to my main char.), so i would like to thanks for smurf and wish a lot of luck for the further developping.=)
mau tanya dunk masalah EPbot nih, coz ak pake smurfit tuk jalanin PR nya biar follow WR ku trus
semuanya dah jalan, cuma 1 masalah, ibuff time .. ini dikasi brp menit n detik ya? yg di buff cuma 1 WR ama PR nya sendiri.
soalnya yg ak alamin.. pas waktu tertentu klo dah aga lama, tau" PR nya mogok heal.. disitu ada tulisan "skill tdk dpt dugunakan" n shortcut skill healnya kaya non aktif gitu...
apa itu tandanya lagi dalam mode buff? makanya dia ga bisa heal.. ? tapi kok lama bgt ampe akhirnya WRnya mati dikeroyok
mohon pencerahannya..
oh ya, toggle EP companion Bot yg ada di Main page smurfiT itu diaktifin semua ga ya?
Smurf 1.8 & PW-I Version 233 12/28/2009 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 5 Replies Hello everyone ;)
Today I tried to Multibot with smurf and get a error :(
I use Smurf 1.8 and get the error "Line -1: Error: Subscript used with non-Array variable."
These exception come when my BM need a heal ;)
Does anyone else got the same error? Or know anyone a solution? :)
Smurf It Problem 10/24/2009 - Perfect World - 3 Replies Hello ive got a problem. my WF constantly heals the pet even though its pet tolerance (HP) never reach it. it heals constantly. ive checked the HP of my pet. :( sorry for my bad english
Smurf It Problem wF pet heal 10/23/2009 - Perfect World - 0 Replies Hello ive got a problem. my WF constantly heals the pet even though its pet tolerance (HP) never reach it. it heals constantly. ive checked the HP of my pet. sorry for my bad english
Smurf it .. 10/16/2009 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 2 Replies how the hell do u delete it ? it dont work on LPW but it works on Deva..lol anyways i deleted the file but idk where to find it to fully delete it .. i like the zoom hack but it isnt lettin me turn jump hack off ;(