Is it recommended I use a hider tool when utilizing the multi-client feature? Can someone please tell me where to locate a hider tool if I need one, or if I don't need one can someone say so? Also, do you get a warning before a ban?
Can you help me please.. i downloaded the 1.72 and 1.8 version but i still can't manage to rename my client which therefore means i can't open more than 1 client.
Does it have anything to do with the fact that i have Windows Vista? Or maybe it doesn't work with the PW-MS client.
kalo bot pake mhs/zpw, Smurf IT bukan bot, cuma companion aja, nggak ada autotargetting nya, cuma bisa dipake buat bantu ikut serang target yg sama kalo utk bot bbrp char ( target ngikut mhs/zpw ) dan atau bantu heal kalo ada char pr
kalo bot pake mhs/zpw, Smurf IT bukan bot, cuma companion aja, nggak ada autotargetting nya, cuma bisa dipake buat bantu ikut serang target yg sama kalo utk bot bbrp char ( target ngikut mhs/zpw ) dan atau bantu heal kalo ada char pr
You did an awesome job on this tutorial Smurfin, it helped me a great deal.
But I have a problem: I set the settings like you suggested, but when I start the program and the char should start using skills I get invalid skill after invalid skill, my character just stands there ignoring orders. She does sort of select the monster, but the hp bar of the monster remains empty as if she's not properly selecting it, and says 0/1 and doesn't load the hp bar to 51/51 (for example)
If the monster moves too far my char does follow it, but then the invalid skils keep piling again. I tried this on several characters, and when I use the normal attack button instead of other skills I get invalid target.
Everything else worked just fine, and if I seleted the monster char killed it, picked up after it, meditated and selected another one. I'm out of options, hope you got an idea. Thanks <3
is it invalid skill or invalid target ? usually a message of 'invalid target' will appear when using Normal Attack for attacking mob selected by bot application like mhs/zpw, we have to initiate attack using skills, if later the mob aggros on the char, sometimes it'll reveal its hp and normal attack can be used.
Thanks for the fast reply. When I used the normal attack icon on an FKey I got an invalid target. But I read I was supposed to use skills so I got two of those for the Fkeys. When I use a skill I get an Invalid skill because the mob doesn't reveal its hp.
Could it be because of my class? I made a wiz but if you recomend something else let me know. Later tonight I will try using the skills on aggros, because up untill now I've tried the bot on non aggros only, and since those don't show their hp, and aggros will when they come for you. Looking forward to your wisdom!
dunno what's really causing that or is it because your server got the patch that disables the bots' targetting method which is using mob id passed to target offset ? sorry cant help much coz the server i'm playing on still have everything in this forum working perfectly.
how would we get this thing working for the new SW pw its called enterprise its alot diffrent from the other games and cheat engine wont work with it. any ideas?
Heloo Kk Smurf...
Btw Ada Cheat yang laen g ya
Selain cheat yang dibahas di sni like High Attack or High Attribut Mayby
Yach Klo Ada mungkin tutorial yang pake Engine
Smurf 1.8 & PW-I Version 233 12/28/2009 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 5 Replies Hello everyone ;)
Today I tried to Multibot with smurf and get a error :(
I use Smurf 1.8 and get the error "Line -1: Error: Subscript used with non-Array variable."
These exception come when my BM need a heal ;)
Does anyone else got the same error? Or know anyone a solution? :)
Smurf It Problem 10/24/2009 - Perfect World - 3 Replies Hello ive got a problem. my WF constantly heals the pet even though its pet tolerance (HP) never reach it. it heals constantly. ive checked the HP of my pet. :( sorry for my bad english
Smurf It Problem wF pet heal 10/23/2009 - Perfect World - 0 Replies Hello ive got a problem. my WF constantly heals the pet even though its pet tolerance (HP) never reach it. it heals constantly. ive checked the HP of my pet. sorry for my bad english
Smurf it .. 10/16/2009 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 2 Replies how the hell do u delete it ? it dont work on LPW but it works on Deva..lol anyways i deleted the file but idk where to find it to fully delete it .. i like the zoom hack but it isnt lettin me turn jump hack off ;(