Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BLITZKRIEG] The last knock out

Discussion on [BLITZKRIEG] The last knock out within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[BLITZKRIEG] The last knock out

Hello,

today is the day where we start the last operation to get everything from joymax. Joymax is dieing slowly even at 2013 many of the worker there left or got fired and the company get smaller year by year. i was pretty sad while i was working for them and when i left i took a little "treasure" with me and i will release this treasure 100% but after a little test for this community. I used the last days to get into this community and i builded my own opinion. Its pretty sad that the community is like joymax just in a smaller and quantity way. We will see if the community is ready for this test. Im pretty new in this MMO community and im interested how it goes.

Lets get to Blitzkrieg:

i posted yesterday a little hint to get everything releated to the silkroad (source, files, internal software engines and tools)

LINKS:

I wont explain how you can use it but i will give you a hint: Kali Linux - Metasploit

Here are the Developer servers where we worked:

You need some knowlegde in scanning and executing code via this exploit. the cisco is pretty old and never got updated in the past where i worked there.

The treasure will be released when the community work together to get some results and posting them here. I wont help in any ways i just provide some hints.

Good luck (and never forget you are one community and you can only revive it)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2016, 00:11   #2

So what happened to you actually having the source files? lol.
Old 03/08/2016, 00:17   #3

Cherno wanna be or wut?
Old 03/08/2016, 00:24   #4

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyu Chang View Post
Haha, bullshit. You are too little informed how the community is here.

Just check the threads on the 1st page and convince yourself how the community is here..
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2016, 00:24   #5

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Except you haven't worked with them anymore and u don't know what they did or didn't do, some of us might, I don't really care about your "treasure", because the person who deserves to own it already does, and this community wont know what to do with it anyway because they're all a bunch of knuckle heads that can't even spell their own name with their ID card in front of them.

Basically what I'm trying to say is that you have nothing to offer to this place, if you want to release it then so be it, just don't come bragging here and insulting indirectly everyone that belongs to this community.

If there's one thing I despise about humanity is their cockiness, sort of what you are displaying right now.

So how about this, you make yourself disappear and either open your own pserver under a different name, or release it and be done with it.That of course if you can handle the pressure of owning a server because you would need years to understand the current community, and don't you even dare compare any of us to that disgusting company, because right now in my eyes and sooner or later in most of the people's eyes you're nothing but a piece of ****, I kinda had to say it since you were insulting us as well, but guess what I can do it directly because I don't give a **** who you were or who you are.

Peace out sucker.
Thanks
13 Users
Old 03/08/2016, 01:07   #6

elite*gold: 125
Received Thanks: 4,351
Hello cherno, how you doing?
Old 03/08/2016, 01:30   #7

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Oh and btw cherno, don't forget all the money you were fed with by Victor for drugs from my first server without knowing, you ******* junkie.
Old 03/08/2016, 02:20   #8

elite*gold: 1537
Received Thanks: 2,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyu Chang View Post
Hello,

today is the day where we start the last operation to get everything from joymax. Joymax is dieing slowly even at 2013 many of the worker there left or got fired and the company get smaller year by year. i was pretty sad while i was working for them and when i left i took a little "treasure" with me and i will release this treasure 100% but after a little test for this community. I used the last days to get into this community and i builded my own opinion. Its pretty sad that the community is like joymax just in a smaller and quantity way. We will see if the community is ready for this test. Im pretty new in this MMO community and im interested how it goes.

Lets get to Blitzkrieg:

i posted yesterday a little hint to get everything releated to the silkroad (source, files, internal software engines and tools)

LINKS:

I wont explain how you can use it but i will give you a hint: Kali Linux - Metasploit

Here are the Developer servers where we worked:

You need some knowlegde in scanning and executing code via this exploit. the cisco is pretty old and never got updated in the past where i worked there.

The treasure will be released when the community work together to get some results and posting them here. I wont help in any ways i just provide some hints.

220.73.220.62 -- Joymax Global Cert For Publisher which is still the same machine till now for all publishers.

121.254.149.174 -- KSRO Machines Subnet which is firewalled.

Thanks for proving to me that you are full of shit by saying wrong ips xD LOL and you have nothing to do with joymax or even know a single shit, you are just wannabe guy if you can do it alone you wouldn't be posting threads here

#Request Ban For Double Account
Thanks
8 Users
Old 03/08/2016, 02:27   #9

elite*gold: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by androw3349 View Post
220.73.220.62 -- Joymax Global Cert For Publisher which is still the same machine till now for all publishers.

121.254.149.174 -- KSRO Machines Subnet which is firewalled.

Thanks for proving to me that you are full of **** by saying wrong ips xD LOL and you have nothing to do with joymax or even know a single ****, you are just wannabe guy if you can do it alone you wouldn't be posting threads here

#Request Ban For Double Account
Why you stole my shizzle , I need to be faster.
Old 03/08/2016, 02:42   #10

elite*gold: 1537
Received Thanks: 2,346
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiCo* View Post
Why you stole my shizzle , I need to be faster.
Learn from your master xD
Old 03/08/2016, 02:45   #11
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
leaving this open for ***** and giggles

I want to see all the "me can hax"

just gonna rename it. the title is clickbait AF

also @

Multi-accounting with who?
Old 03/08/2016, 03:00   #12

*sitting tight and eating popcorn* is this a drama? comedy? tragedy? or even a sequel to a prequel of any series from Lost?

Hang on, after just one commercial break, we will be back with more intriguing information just for you!
Old 03/08/2016, 06:04   #13

elite*gold: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by androw3349 View Post
huh whats 121.128.133.23 then?

ahh... should be cert for own usage
Old 03/08/2016, 08:57   #14

elite*gold: 350
Received Thanks: 1,184
cool story bro
Old 03/08/2016, 11:00   #15

elite*gold: 11
Joymax IP is 127.0.0.1
Can u hack it pls?
Closed Thread