Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help us about emulate a server

Discussion on Help us about emulate a server within the Private Server forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help us about emulate a server

Hi guys,
There are three peoples help us to create a private server for District 187 and they've been working on the game for 2 3 weeks. They decrypted the packets between of Client and Server and they able to recieve and send packets. Is there anyone who can help them to make faster progress?

Tags
district 187, jupiter ex, mmofps, server emulator

Similar Threads Similar Threads
decrypted SilkroadTh.ini / need some help to emulate it
06/08/2011 - SRO Coding Corner - 12 Replies
GAME_NAME=SilkroadTH UPDATE_SERVER=nprotect.blackrogue.in.th UPDATE_PATH=/nProtect/GameGuard/Silkroad/RealServ er/ BACKUP_SERVER= BACKUP_PATH= OPTION_VALUE=0 SPEEDCHECK_INTERVAL=1000 USE_GGSCAN=1 GAMECRC=1 LOG_SERVER=211.215.21.138
emulate a keypress in gameguard protected onlinegames
11/02/2009 - General Coding - 8 Replies
how can i emulate keypresses in online games protected by gameguard ? ähm i need this for cabal =) ...pls don't answer "omg guy.. u need a bypass" :) because this isn't needed ... for example windows onscreen keyboard works and joy2key works too if anyone knows how to do this ... post :o
Can someone tell me how to emulate GG??
02/24/2009 - Private Server - 0 Replies
I need how to emulate gg in SF just wondering if anyone can help me im newbie in emulating
How can we emulate GG?
10/01/2007 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
As the topic states... How can we emulate GG so that autoit will work again? TIA
Emulate Learning Recipie Animation
09/07/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Now i would say only to use this in PUG groups so UBRS LBRS etc etc i suppose you could do it in ur guild but would u really want to? Not too sure if you can do this on other classes you need a create cast with no end product e.g if you make a bandage it will say "Noob recives heavy runecloth bandage" wheras applying poison looks like a create but you recive no item (you loose 1) Anyway you will need: 1 lvl 60 rogue, at least 2 poisons (dont matter which), an argent dawn commision, and...