Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hosting Magic World Online (MWO) Server

Discussion on Hosting Magic World Online (MWO) Server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/19/2012, 05:47   #1036

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Head View Post
very nice bro

how to i translate these kinda texts??....google translator not translating it

ÕâÀïÃæÊÇ »Ã½çµÄ½øÈëºÍ ÏÞ¶¨Ê±¼äÐÞ¸Ä ºÜºÃ¸ÄµÄ ¾ßÌåÔõô¸Ä ´ó¼Ò Ó¦¸Ã ¿ÉÒÔ¾Ù1·*3
need to convert to chineses(sim) first
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/19/2012, 07:31   #1037

so from wat language to chinese (sim)???.....and is it using google translator?
Old 05/19/2012, 10:22   #1038

make sure u have the lastest adobe flash
Old 05/23/2012, 18:14   #1039

OK nerthuz, im sick of YOU copying everyones servers and then get free cash for it!!! WE ARE NOT TO compare one with other, BUT at least give credits for the ones who gave you this or you stole from. im sick and tired from people who only steal, steal, steal for money, maybe i should put passwords on my files from now on and share with people who want my help.

AND ALSO - if you want my ias or iscs or aura or bug fix systems, then ask me in the FACE, not go whine to others give me aura system, give me aura system! Well if you want so bad the aura systems, why not shout it to me, not to hide and steal the systems and files and designs I MADE, huh!!! And dont you dare reply that I STOLE something from you, because EVERYONE gave you their files, or you stole them. I will NEVER steal anyones things, or if i do i would ASK 1st or put credits like - Server made with the help of ??? , or files edited, thanks to ??? server.

Regards,
MWO Fallen Angel Admin(Version 2.0 Igle Games Inc. MWO Server)
Old 05/23/2012, 18:33   #1040

Lmao what ias iscs sytem u mean the ones in the data base already u probally use nerthuz atress too btw dont I remember pointing you were and how to even get these files Oo and BTW I have found new stuff like extra mounts and Gm editing tools and cause of your lousy attempted scare tactics I consider you a noob I'm sure Ingle and goldccool would be very interested that ur hosting a server with copyrighted material Haha btw I have and gave nerthuz the knowledge to overcome this wanna be legal action from a party that clearly has nothing to do with goldcool
Also I bet 100$ my name isn't mentioned anywhere in your server but ur to oblivious that it has been me helping nerthuz by explaining knowledge with him I already know I have been a member of epvp for a long time and ur working ur way to being banned permently anything in the entire topic is thanks to me and a guy buget who helped me find were to search as for your noobish actions I was gonna release a bunch of links to China were you can go above v5.11 but wth I will share my knowledge with people who have shared with me aura system Lmao it probally just a script anyways in that case uve made nothing cause its already there

Macro_changeshow(????,?,)
Add to a useless item bamm change the ???? To aura the last number is what side ur on after using

Also macro_addimpact statment cam do the same thing I will post more info as I discover in db already

Don't be fooled by nonsense emails threatimg law suites no one with a private server is affiliated with Ingle Ingle games only has a contract to American version on mwo goldcool games is the only one who can take legal action and in worsted case the only hold copyrights to names if ur not charging people to play and are on hamachie network you can't be sued don't beleive nonsense emails of jibberish Ingle games has no legal aurthority and do not own the patents !!!!! Cough cough and if you change a name in db doesn't mean you made anything you changed a name or changed an exwisting skill god noobs get it right

Don't be fooled by nonsense emails threatimg law suites no one with a private server is affiliated with Ingle Ingle games only has a contract to American version on mwo goldcool games is the only one who can take legal action and in worsted case the only hold copyrights to names if ur not charging people to play and are on hamachie network you can't be sued don't beleive nonsense emails of jibberish Ingle games has no legal aurthority and do not own the patents !!!!! Cough cough and if you change a name in db doesn't mean you made anything you changed a name or changed an exwisting skill god noobs get it right
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/23/2012, 21:10   #1041

[QUOTE=mishoka303;16827996]OK nerthuz, im sick of YOU copying everyones servers and then get free cash for it!!! WE ARE NOT TO compare one with other, BUT at least give credits for the ones who gave you this or you stole from. im sick and tired from people who only steal, steal, steal for money, maybe i should put passwords on my files from now on and share with people who want my help.

Ok First off i was here before you , had server before you, and i know for a fact u copied me to start your stuipd server. u and you stupid admin people arleady told me you did. I didnt copy from anyone Period yes i did get a copy of prudys attrress.gcg but end up not using it and redoing it all may way from 5.11, my server is in no way a copy of other servers, i have thing in the files evryfile in my patch has a twilight code in them so i know what is mine and what is not. Im not stupid.

this is your email from you stuip staff
I am RA Min. I will be the one awnsering your ticket, while SA Dynasty_Healer is in hospital.
Our server is made all thanks to the admin that bough everything here(starting 3 years ago). We do not let other servers to copy the server side without permissions, but why? - Client side`s model packs are copied from chinese version + the main translation was given by Ingle Games, Ltd. .Before 1 year the server was using an edited model of Twiligh PrivateMWO(Yours). All other server sided information was given out, but to prevent making credits out of the new systems, our server has put a new LIMITATION, so other servers if they copy stuff, such as new items, the fashioned Aura Style, IAS and ISCS System they should give credit to the creator of this HAND MADE system. Else, there will be concenquinces of this illegal action. We warned several ,,pirate servers`` to stop copying stuff, such as the skill files or maps. If some server wants a copy, they could ask the owner if he agrees. Currently, only this server can support the Aura System, since it is .exe formatted as version 2.0 English Version Server, thats why this is the best free-to-play server. This LIMITATION was put from our owner + Ingle Games, Ltd. . Hope you understand. Also, if your server has everything updated to max, you should mention the admin too, because he was the one who made the 1st files that work with version 4.1 and up, and helped you more than you helped him, not that we are greedy, but your server never gives credit to others that help it, nor shares or comment important patches.

Regards,
Root Admin Min(Tech Support Leader)

Just because other server have things like you dont mean they copying you, i dont remember you helping me at all you better go back and read this forum page 1 to 105 , cause u didnt post here til 2011 and u didnt know how to run it so idk how u been doing it for 3 years

i never asked for you stuipd ias/iscs system or aurors you have I CAN CARE LESS i think is stuipd anyway and point less

far as making money you are stupid for saying that, i dont make any moeny at all, any money that does come is spent on cost of server, (website, internet, tools)

Again Twilight is 100% Twilight nothing else, i spent 4 years making this my own. and i guarntee that theres nothing in my server yours, but i know for fact you have things i made in yours just by looking at you patches.

U can say all you want but i know the REAL truth and im sure theres more that knows the truth.

i just know now that u cant be trusted and all info form you will be ignored
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/23/2012, 21:59   #1042

"TwilightPMWO(stolen everything from other servers, INCLUDING everything new from here)" Quoted from MWO Fallen BG Server

You really are not too smart are you? I personally have been in the private server scene for about 3 1/2 years and I have been on Your server and Nerthuz' along with others.

You have TWO things that he could possibly ever want, and that's the ias/iscs system or auroras and he has stated, not only here but also on His Own Server, that he doesnt see a point in it, IT'S USELESS, and i agree fully!

You have ZERO proof of your accusations, and Nerthuz has no reason to worry about a kid throwing a fit like you are.
Get off your high horse buddy, stop throwing a fit and do a little research before you spat petty accusations.

Its not his fault your server is dead w/out a permanent host. Your allegations scare no one.

Long Live TwilightPMWO the ONE AND ONLY 24/7 365 private MWO server =)
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/23/2012, 22:28   #1043

All I here is a b*tch with a server that he can't keep running. Come back and accuse others when you have a full time server.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/24/2012, 15:08   #1044

hey this Post was made for ~pv server mwo research not for say whu and wheare and from wheare get the files all need to work togheter and share information ...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/26/2012, 13:57   #1045

Looks like people are still blinded by nerthuz. I remind him that everyone from us helped him start and fix the server. REMEMBER nerthuz when we chated i gave you instructions how to fix the skills and add and fix the new skills. also, the other things that u got from mine or other server is ok, since we shared them, but not giving credits for the people who helped you...thats just sad. and YES, i used your CLIENT files, but it was long ago, because i still didnt know from where to get the newest files. i dont use chinese sites to research and get everything done on chinese like some people. i make them manually, thats why i know better the structure of the server side, rather than client. as for the server that i dont have a permenant host, i dont have problems with it. players help, we help. if they quit, they quit.

Buget and Purdy should be given all credits becoz they learned us the basics. I should thank purdy, because when we chat and he helped me fix a bug in-game, i found that it will be cool to get the aura system. after i finished making the program for the auras i released another patch with a small ias/iscs checking system that nerthuz made it with more options(you should fix dodge,leech,fire pene, wrong numbers). for the design - ok, you didnt do it on purpose, but post some credits for people who helped you(as i said to you earlier )
Old 05/26/2012, 15:25   #1046

Hey buget
Lmao you have any idea how many hours I spent teaching Purdy man ur facts are wrong get the facts straight me and nerthuz taught Purdy ur such a noob
Didn't you even know I'm the one behind this entire thread
Buget shared and I've shared more then enough spend a lot of time teaching people how to start and maninpulate the files and frankly I take extreme offence to you puting up false facts everything you have comes from China get it straight and I m sure u probally don't even know how to fix the ceiling of attack / dodge as for you aura system adding auras to chars is already there ur claiming you made it when its already there ROFL

No one taught me I learned it all myself buget was the original China searchers who lead me to find the server files you use today if it wasn't for my pain staking searchs and spending hours explaining to people who had no idea you wouldn't even have a server it won't last long anyways cause you probally don't know how anyone can acess ur database and have its way with it
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/28/2012, 08:08   #1047

mishoka303 please get your fact correct and please click this link go back to page 37 and read 37-105 before you start things and please everyone in this forum please go back and read and tell your thoughts on what mishoka303 is saying True or False

Old 05/28/2012, 11:31   #1048

they wont find anything in the posts becoz you pmed me with things you needed

anyways, i readed the other posts, ok you helped me set the server up, but i helped you too, so dont go so greedy omg, btw nice new pic i like it
Old 05/28/2012, 20:28   #1049

Hello everyone, here i will post people who helped me in fixing the server. Here are them:

Buget - Started of the Pserver Comunity
Purdy - 1st Programmer known, 1st one to translate ver 3.1 Chinese, 1st one to post specific server files
Nerthuz - Giving me the hint - ,,Everything is in the attrres.gcg``
darkaro - A person who helped me get version 3.1 client to work on my server
Badguy - Gave me his website DNS program in exchange of my website files so we can both turn on our register pages

As you see, those people may gave me a small information, but for me its a big hint, because without them i would be copying everything from other servers, but now i am more skilled than ever and know almost everything that is in server side, and medium things on client. The peop

Lmao you still got ur facts wrong

Total dissrespect no wonder I the guy who continued from the original post from hexpar and had this topic started and found all the servers files and released em and took hours outa my life to explain to Purdy very little credit goes to anyone other then me iamlbm , nerthuz and budget u probally even use my npc scripts also Idk what planet ur on but I do know more about the way mysql works then anyone and come ur sill server release ur in my target hope u learned the real server stuff cause I been doing it since 2007 bet if I cruise the entire topic other then then improper server files which was mine finding all releases have been from me and budgets original find
People like mushhead is the reason I stoped taking pms and don't release other then to Nerth since he's the only one who ever helped me
And for all ur curiousity mwo gold is almost complete all thing sold for gold v5.11 and climbing since newest finds have been spectacular and good
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/29/2012, 14:47   #1050

well im quiting this p server thing cant get the hp bug right and because of certain annoying trolls nobody wants to share any info haha gl guys see you on the other side (btw i have my map/script files which turns mwo into a completely diff game the only similarities to offical are the pictures every npc/map in the entire game is changed diff quests diff story line if anybody wants them ill give them been working on it for over a year now everything is ready to have players cept hp bug n dont want them to go to waste)
Closed Thread