Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hosting Magic World Online (MWO) Server

Closed Thread

Old   #1006

elite*gold: 0
have gone through the worst thing you can go through in a marriage devorce lol but if anybody still wants to try my server will be up soon had to redo it again my ex wife threw my computer out of our 2nd story window so yea

Old   #1007

Quote:
Originally Posted by schigf View Post
servers are on?
i wanna join :d
ym : or post here hamachi :d
Here is a good one
TwilightPMWO11-20 pass mwo
after that go here:

for the download instruction...

Old   #1008

does anybody have the server side file for the novice receptionist that is like the offical not edited? will give something in return lol
Old   #1009

hello all...happy new yr...can anyone send me link to server files with new maps/mounts...and patch plz?....tyvm...and all d best in 2012...

Old   #1010

MAHAHAHA

LMAO I'm guessing I'm only one still other then Nerth who knows how to get these things XD
Old   #1011

yea i dunno how to get server side files for the novice receptionist from the offical and not edited like everybody has them lol
Old   #1012

no one cares for pservers now since officials became pservers lol. i even quitted so nert is new cap from now on gl everyone

happy new year lil late but better late than never
Old   #1013

so who hot a private ? i wanna try all privates.
Old   #1014

wel nerthuz has the most stable i would say but mine will be open for the public soon i just keep running into computer probs or baby momma drama so not mych time to work on it. But if anybody has played the need for speed were you start off with badass upgraades then lose them and have to work back to it.so you start off at 120 with +23 gw gears ect then fight a boss and lose it all i dunno thought it was a fun idea

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #1015

hehe nice ideea i must say , lose everything ... and then start growing searching the power u lost )
Old   #1016

getting the most epic item in the world....then using it...i played a game they gave you a GM sword and after you done the quest you give the weapon to the king....was a big drama lol almost killed the king only to keep the wep hehe

im looking for a server to work with i can be online 3-5 hours a day and 8-10 hours in the weekend for now next month i can 5-8 in day,10-12 in weekends i can share my knowledge about the cool stuff my server had(aura,IAS/ISCS system,Battle Fantasy Instance,the new maps i made(handwrited),etc)

im looking for a server to work with i can be online 3-5 hours a day and 8-10 hours in the weekend for now next month i can 5-8 in day,10-12 in weekends i can share my knowledge about the cool stuff my server had(aura,IAS/ISCS system,Battle Fantasy Instance,the new maps i made(handwrited),etc)
Old   #1017

hmmmmmmm ?
Old   #1018

Hey all nice to see u again ( hope u didnt forget me ) well .. wanted to say HI XD
Old   #1019

heya darko so has anybody fixed the hp bug i have it worked out ok but when i make chars be level 17 to start it comes back lol
Old   #1020

dont think someone forgot you but im forgotten MWO is going ded...only nerthus is interested in MWO now. me...well i have 1 too, but its 4.6 only, not 5.0 like nerthus. I support players 8/24 now and make events 2 times in the day. im busy and i dont play it anymore. and no, im not playing eligium

Closed Thread