Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hosting Magic World Online (MWO) Server

Closed Thread

Old   #886

elite*gold: 0
instance...well thats lil complex lol...you need to add special script for the instance...i suggest to explore RPI then you will learn everything from there.

NOTE: when messages are toooooooo long you can put ,, ... `` and remove some things to avoid long messages

ah btw abt my attrres i dont suggest using it! it can but your client side, since i have added some new things from ver 4.15 and changed choises

forgot to mension also edit it 1st and change the names as they were. ty

ADD: i can help you make auras on your characters. send me PM when i have time will help you out. also join some of my networks so i can contact you. MWOServer(BG)6-10 pass mwo

Old   #887

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishoka303 View Post
instance...well thats lil complex lol...you need to add special script for the instance...i suggest to explore RPI then you will learn everything from there.

NOTE: when messages are toooooooo long you can put ,, ... `` and remove some things to avoid long messages

ah btw abt my attrres i dont suggest using it! it can but your client side, since i have added some new things from ver 4.15 and changed choises

forgot to mension also edit it 1st and change the names as they were. ty

ADD: i can help you make auras on your characters. send me PM when i have time will help you out. also join some of my networks so i can contact you. MWOServer(BG)6-10 pass mwo
i have already join your network bro....it name mahabharata...but everytime i pm you always afk.....but tyvm for helping me out bro.....

Thanks
1 User
Old   #888

Beta of Gods VS Titans is almost over then will be accepting all players untill then create an account for the forum
Thanks
1 User
Old   #889

what does it means? macro_IntoCopy(1,10002,356,36)==1.......when i put this script to other instance map,its always says that instance is full.....

tes

Quote:
thats 1st lvl lmao. each lvl has dif forms i think lvl 6 was alsase-like and lvl 10 like odette...

ah abt the NPC for need item to enter instance?well thats lil complex dude...and btw the maps 1544-1553 are my copyright becoz they are original work of me and i still dont share them even with those who have parts of my server(auras,ias checking system,etc). throwed like few days to make 1 normal map still as for 1543 you can make it your design i will upload map files for emerald. take care
can you help me with mobs drop item????not macro_AddItemTeam(24324,3,0)....but mobs drop item....

macro_SetMinMap(1533)....what is it means?

Thanks
1 User
Old   #890

so does anybody have the server side macro for a free level item that can only be gotten once? like in official, my novice receptionist never had that original code on it lol
Thanks
1 User
Old   #891

Who can say how to make page register ?
Old   #892

someone figured how to edit part of monitem? its kinda of the amazon jungle looking type file :\
Old   #893

zzzz i hate this stupid **** randomly every now and then my chars stop spawning were login.lua tells them to lol and i can never remember how i fixed it last time
Old   #894

so everyone have start to edit atress.gcg file????can someone tell me how to do that?
Old   #895

Quote:
Originally Posted by godam_wing View Post
so everyone have start to edit atress.gcg file????can someone tell me how to do that?
dude read the thread everything is explained by the people here just read (earlier post i mean )
Old   #896

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkaro View Post
dude read the thread everything is explained by the people here just read (earlier post i mean )
i know abouot that bro.....but everytime i edit atress.gcg it cant be open...and btw....can anyone tell me how to edit mobs drop item????not macro add item...but mobs drop....
Old   #897

Quote:
someone figured how to edit part of monitem? its kinda of the amazon jungle looking type file :\
yes it has been figured out but u need the program for it
Old   #898

should share that program nerthuz
Old   #899

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyouknow View Post
should share that program nerthuz
program that edits drop rates? thats interesting lol

guys is it me or is that chinese forum yrabc has been closed?
Old   #900

to open monitem.cfg use

anyone can translate such this site?
i'm looking at google for monitem.gcg and they gave me that sites

ha haaaaa.....i found file like this while open monitem.cfg.....
DropManagerFile ` u'  (  i)  )  ,  ,  -  -  %,  3,  A,  O,  ‰,  —,  ,  ,  R R $N .N <N A "N U V /V MV u'  (  i)  )  ,  ,  -  -  %,  3,  A,  O,  ‰

Closed Thread