Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hosting Magic World Online (MWO) Server

Closed Thread

Old   #856

elite*gold: 0
so has anybody figured out a way to make creating accounts automated instead of having to do it manually every time and if yes would you be nice enough to share the info

Old   #857

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyouknow View Post
so has anybody figured out a way to make creating accounts automated instead of having to do it manually every time and if yes would you be nice enough to share the info
yes you need to make a website for it php/mysql codes

Old   #858

Quote:
Originally Posted by NerthuzMWOGM View Post
yes you need to make a website for it php/mysql codes
did you download a program to do that or did you just write it yourself because outside of the macro script in mwo i know nothing about coding scripting lol
Old   #859

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyouknow View Post
did you download a program to do that or did you just write it yourself because outside of the macro script in mwo i know nothing about coding scripting lol
i wrote myself

Old   #860

Quote:
i wrote myself
haha mad props to you then
Old   #861

bro nerth....tyvm for your help yesterday....i can run my server normaly....now i try to edit teleporter but not understan with this text : macro_ChangeScene(100,206,185,196)....can you explain it to me? What is 100,206,185,196 means....i only know 206 is goblin tribe map....but not understand the rest....

btw again....can someone post me dead.lua for boss....(have been translated one)....tyvm be4

already got dead.lua for boss.....now i can see english word after kill boss....not chinesse anymore.....
Old   #862

Quote:
Originally Posted by godam_wing View Post
bro nerth....tyvm for your help yesterday....i can run my server normaly....now i try to edit teleporter but not understan with this text : macro_ChangeScene(100,206,185,196)....can you explain it to me? What is 100,206,185,196 means....i only know 206 is goblin tribe map....but not understand the rest....

btw again....can someone post me dead.lua for boss....(have been translated one)....tyvm be4

already got dead.lua for boss.....now i can see english word after kill boss....not chinesse anymore.....
100,206,185,196 100= 100.exe server 206 is map number 185 is x cord 196 is y cord
Old   #863

Macro Version:
macro_ChangeScene(100,206,185,196)

English Version:
macro_ChangeScene(Recorded Map(100,600,1500 or 3000),Number of Map,Coord X,Coord Y)

This helpful?

OK, so since only few ppl know this, to be more helpful in the understanding and not too much lag and developing the cap,etc or something fix here is a table of the sources of the 7 programs:
MySqld-nt - MySql service,creates the gateaway and IP to connect
LoginServer - The Server resistance Holding(IP Holder)
OkCheckLogin - The IP Wall(he wont let you in if you cant connect), also i think in 1 of those 2 they record the login and logout,dc satus of chars
100.exe - Dynasty Maps and all stuff related to dynasty
600.exe - Empire Maps and all stuff related to empire
1500.exe - 1st part of the Neutral Maps(Turtle,Wave,Hogwarts,GP,more) + all server files in attrres,script,map(map only the 50% neutral maps)
300.exe - all other neutral maps and 10% of the server files(most are not needed and you can restart it only for a new map to reflesh). Can cause disconnect if you close it in dyna ah,arena and some neutral maps

OK this should help you guys gl

nerthus why have you stopped online your server?
Old   #864

Nerthuz why dont you try hamachi´s alternative,open source VPN with no limitations,its free and easy to setup as hamachi- .. On that way you wont need to invest in licence for only 250 players..Better invest in Windows dedicated VPS (Virtual Private Server) and run the server 24/7/365 days in year instead of exploating your pc`s life time,your download/upload limits...Can get you unlimited traffic at 100mbits per second,around 50gb space for less than $30 per month,which is more than enough for a mwo server... If you want pm me for skype id..

Edit: or try this solution
Old   #865

Quote:
100,206,185,196 100= 100.exe server 206 is map number 185 is x cord 196 is y cord
wow precious info....tyvm bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishoka303 View Post
Macro Version:
macro_ChangeScene(100,206,185,196)

English Version:
macro_ChangeScene(Recorded Map(100,600,1500 or 3000),Number of Map,Coord X,Coord Y)

This helpful?

OK, so since only few ppl know this, to be more helpful in the understanding and not too much lag and developing the cap,etc or something fix here is a table of the sources of the 7 programs:
MySqld-nt - MySql service,creates the gateaway and IP to connect
LoginServer - The Server resistance Holding(IP Holder)
OkCheckLogin - The IP Wall(he wont let you in if you cant connect), also i think in 1 of those 2 they record the login and logout,dc satus of chars
100.exe - Dynasty Maps and all stuff related to dynasty
600.exe - Empire Maps and all stuff related to empire
1500.exe - 1st part of the Neutral Maps(Turtle,Wave,Hogwarts,GP,more) + all server files in attrres,script,map(map only the 50% neutral maps)
300.exe - all other neutral maps and 10% of the server files(most are not needed and you can restart it only for a new map to reflesh). Can cause disconnect if you close it in dyna ah,arena and some neutral maps

OK this should help you guys gl

how about instance map????is it include at neutral map????

ahh 1 more.....i try to change in game language for NPC....but why everytime i restart 100,600,1500 and 3000 i always got NPC error????and how to fix portal?i still cant find it....if only teleporter i already fix them....but not rthe portal....any suggest?

macro_AddScriptCreature(5074,182,182,1) = anyone can explain to me what is (5074,182,182,1)???
Old   #866

me again.....anyone know where to put macro_PlayerSay(0,ZhenYin,"#c1Selamat«#c2"..macro_ GetPlayerName().."#c1Mendapatkan #c0¡°"..macro_GetItemName(11063).."Sip ya","World Rumor")
but for class transfer?????if only world announce for new player and divine or deva stuff i already know....but for class transfer still cant find it yet....any suggest?????

macro_SetPlayerAttr(34,52) = give atribute to player (34 is level, 52 count of level)
what i need to give other atribut.....how can i see atribute list?
Old   #867

wow grats u got me confused

at xfer look at NPC script it shud see everything there.

P.S.: instances are coded in map file check where it is located
Old   #868

lol guys lost yar track im sooo noob .... feeling like a starter again
Old   #869

? my server is not and will never be stopped
Old   #870

Nerthuz share your knowledge lol i tried creating an automatic user account page but failed lol

Closed Thread