Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hosting Magic World Online (MWO) Server

Discussion on Hosting Magic World Online (MWO) Server within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/01/2010, 10:25   #136

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by NerthuzMWOGM View Post
Hello all just saying my servr back up and going

hi and how is that cus i still have a problem to conenct navicat it says cant connect to localhost 127.0.0.1 with the port 7200 but it work with another port tho lol
Old 10/01/2010, 20:26   #137

mwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramin00yas View Post
hi and how is that cus i still have a problem to conenct navicat it says cant connect to localhost 127.0.0.1 with the port 7200 but it work with another port tho lol
navicat uses 127.0.0.1 port 3306 not 7200
Old 10/04/2010, 14:44   #138

OK hello all lady n gentleman. i was new in this forum and i try to read from the start.. and i was TOTALLY don't understand how to make this server.. i have MySQL but don't know what to do.. can any1 help me step by step? add me in // i already download the mwoserver79 file
Old 10/05/2010, 18:46   #139

HA HA HA FINALLY MADE IT LOOOL,i had problems with mysql,long story... im able now to run all server exes...Now is problem finding client,i have old one v 043 i think,will apply patches and right gc.exe.. btw i saw some private server on english(v2.0 with emerald and new bosses like one lvl 215...),anyone manage to get english server files???
Old 10/05/2010, 19:29   #140

i runned all 5 exes from server version 79,how to make client work? mwobc0430 i got this client and tryed patched gc.exe but it doesnt work... any help guys ???
Old 10/05/2010, 19:32   #141

mwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by filips992 View Post
HA HA HA FINALLY MADE IT LOOOL,i had problems with mysql,long story... im able now to run all server exes...Now is problem finding client,i have old one v 043 i think,will apply patches and right gc.exe.. btw i saw some private server on english(v2.0 with emerald and new bosses like one lvl 215...),anyone manage to get english server files???
where did u see that server at and it v3.01 not v2 lmao
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2010, 06:19   #142

Nerthuz can u plz post the english srv files because i cant understand nothing from chines ones... the fact is i get some errors and i dont understand where they dont work to try fix them... tyvm and if u dont mind post a small tutorial to figure it out .. have a nice day man
Old 10/07/2010, 09:13   #143

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramin00yas View Post
Can u upload the Patch 2 again pls cus the link is not working
is this server works/available now?.....

lols i wanna play MWOpserver
Old 10/07/2010, 16:07   #144

heyhey all unfortunetly i still dont have prementent acess from my pc to the inet but i do have working server files for 79-2.0 and 86-3.0 idk where im at now is to slow to upload anything still but hopefully i have the inet back soon maby in next month i have been working localhost to script diferent npcs that alow you to have acess to any item free of charge and have been scripting new mob spawns + changing the stat outcome of diferent godstones and items i wish i could get my hands on 89-3.01 as my 86-3.0 is very bugy
and nerth if u having problems with server rtestarts just regularly copy user role and item and guild if u have alot of people then if u need to restart at least the players will have there chars and items
GL hope to see yall soon with my updates sry my links have expired as soon as i get the inet back i will reupload them and give advice to whoever needs it it is very simple if u wanna search for MWO p files use a translator to translate MWO to chinese and search with that method is how i found all 7 of the sets of MWO server files GL all and see yall soon
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/09/2010, 10:02   #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatlbm View Post
heyhey all unfortunetly i still dont have prementent acess from my pc to the inet but i do have working server files for 79-2.0 and 86-3.0 idk where im at now is to slow to upload anything still but hopefully i have the inet back soon maby in next month i have been working localhost to script diferent npcs that alow you to have acess to any item free of charge and have been scripting new mob spawns + changing the stat outcome of diferent godstones and items i wish i could get my hands on 89-3.01 as my 86-3.0 is very bugy
and nerth if u having problems with server rtestarts just regularly copy user role and item and guild if u have alot of people then if u need to restart at least the players will have there chars and items
GL hope to see yall soon with my updates sry my links have expired as soon as i get the inet back i will reupload them and give advice to whoever needs it it is very simple if u wanna search for MWO p files use a translator to translate MWO to chinese and search with that method is how i found all 7 of the sets of MWO server files GL all and see yall soon

w0w!!! that's a g0od news!!!!! thanks lmb!!!!!!!! we'll be waiting for that!!! GL to all and see you at lbm pserver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hand sdown:
Old 10/10/2010, 17:05   #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatlbm View Post
i want d files G...remember we gotta get our own....btw..nerthuz got his going...i've been playin on it....i'll need u to help hm out with something...u know more bout navicat than him...after dat he'll share d files..once everything is perfect
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2010, 15:56   #147

plz guys ineed help here ineed some one link all programs and all files neded to make mwo private server and explainig how to do it realy inned it
Old 10/11/2010, 16:25   #148

Hey ya I can help but I'm on my wifes phone so I can't upload anything or download to find whatever it is that's the problem but nerth post what your problem is and ill try to find you an answer on my 86 server curently I'm trying to script the instances so you can enter anytime but I screwed it up and the server is saying there all full only thing I think I can't change is the drop mamager file cause its like the only thing that is hexed still gonna be a while till I'm back but ill try to work with yall on the phone gl ill check back later
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2010, 23:43   #149

guys can any one link all flles that can make private server and make video to show us how to make it step by step it would be easer if its avideo clip ty
Old 10/12/2010, 22:54   #150

Good luck guys making this work! Keep us up to date! Cant wait ttill one of you guys can share the p.server with us! Cheerz
Closed Thread