Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Pokemon
You last visited: Today at 15:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]PWO_Bot

Discussion on [Release]PWO_Bot within the Pokemon forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 08/20/2014, 02:23   #91

elite*gold: 0
hey, since the update on the 8/14 the bot wont move further than the original value 200 even if i enter 2000 the bot barely move 1 square and turn arround. i havent seen anyone else post about this so i guess its just me? neway sure would like to have it runing properly, lmk!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2014, 04:55   #92

ty

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalap View Post
hey, since the update on the 8/14 the bot wont move further than the original value 200 even if i enter 2000 the bot barely move 1 square and turn arround. i havent seen anyone else post about this so i guess its just me? neway sure would like to have it runing properly, lmk!
Cool I have been using grass movement lately and hadn't noticed the problem yes it was a simple iniread problem, so just check for updates and its fixed thank you for the feedback
Old 08/20/2014, 05:10   #93

thanks, works great, only thing i can see now is that it stops for half a second befor changing direction, but thats no problem, thanks for the great work!
Old 08/20/2014, 06:56   #94

fix that delay

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalap View Post
thanks, works great, only thing i can see now is that it stops for half a second befor changing direction, but thats no problem, thanks for the great work!
I looked into why there was a delay and found a way to speed it up a bit so run check update again to fix that delay
Old 08/20/2014, 15:15   #95

Hey there again, so the surfing part didnt work so well i guess but I have another question about the bot.. is there any way to bot at the safari zone ? or is that impossible? since you have 20 mins inside the safari and then talk to the npc? please let me know
thanks again!
Old 08/20/2014, 15:54   #96

Hi and thanks for the Bot,

i have a lil problem with fishing. In fights He always try to open the Backpack and doesn't attack.
Old 08/20/2014, 20:39   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0range View Post
Hi and thanks for the Bot,

I have a lil problem with fishing. In fights He always try to open the Backpack and doesn't attack.
you most likely have to recapture the fishing rod image with skill fix. Becasue people have different types of fishing Rods skill caputure is needed some times.

I will also look deeper into it when i look deeper into the surfing.

After looking into surfing I changed a few things should fix what was going on. It just needed a delay because the black screen while loading was throwing it off. So I added a loop that fixed the small issue.
Old 08/21/2014, 18:26   #98

Sadly i got banned.. i lost some stuff in the game.
well i guess its the end of Pwo for me. anyways its a **** game that will never be successful since they dont let us do stuff in the game. they only look for donations and steal people's money. dont donate this idiots !!!
Old 08/21/2014, 20:52   #99

sucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierG View Post
Sadly i got banned.. i lost some stuff in the game.
well i guess its the end of Pwo for me. anyways its a **** game that will never be successful since they dont let us do stuff in the game. they only look for donations and steal people's money. dont donate this idiots !!!
I'm sorry to hear that happened. Obviously it wasn't a auto ban from the auto ban system you must have been reported by a player and seen by a GM. But you are right about don't donate this idiots, At PWO, I have seen a lot of people thats have donated loose alot of there stuff from bad GMs banning people with no proof of anything some times you can get it appealed at there . I just want to make it clear for people reading this that it was not a normal ban from them detecting a bot, in fact they have no proof except maybe you did not respond when a GM talked to you.
Old 08/22/2014, 02:06   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by insomniac420 View Post
I'm sorry to hear that happened. Obviously it wasn't a auto ban from the auto ban system you must have been reported by a player and seen by a GM. But you are right about don't donate this idiots, At PWO, I have seen a lot of people thats have donated loose alot of there stuff from bad GMs banning people with no proof of anything some times you can get it appealed at there . I just want to make it clear for people reading this that it was not a normal ban from them detecting a bot, in fact they have no proof except maybe you did not respond when a GM talked to you.
True, I support all the things you said about detecting.. I'm thinking to myself.. no way its detected cause its like i normally hunt myself for shiny pokemons. the thing is that when i run the bot i dont sit and wait for a gm to just spectate me and ask me things... well thats about it.
Old 08/22/2014, 16:25   #101

Bad
Old 08/22/2014, 19:56   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierG View Post
True, I support all the things you said about detecting.. I'm thinking to myself.. no way its detected cause its like i normally hunt myself for shiny pokemons. the thing is that when i run the bot i dont sit and wait for a gm to just spectate me and ask me things... well thats about it.
Yeah sadly the paid for version would have responded back to the GM and said what ever responses you wanted it to say to him. Also if the the bot detects it has not seen any Pokemon for over 60 secs it stops moving. And as of now I'm currently working on a screenshot recorder for the bot that will allow you to record the bots screen while you are afk, so you can monitor your bots movement and what happened while AFK.

*edit

-Implemented new bot screen recorder & viewer
Old 08/24/2014, 01:41   #103

Edit.
Old 08/24/2014, 01:53   #104

false positives

If any false positives occurs I assure you my bot does not have viruses here are two virus scans to prove it.

Old 08/24/2014, 02:07   #105

Edit.