Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PUBG Network lag issue

Discussion on PUBG Network lag issue within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up PUBG Network lag issue

Over the past couple of months, i have been coming across the notorious PUBG network lag issue and after looking over in numerous forums, i have found that I'm not the only one. However, during the research i came across an article on how to get rid of the network issue all together. I hope this helps you as i has done for me.

Tags
lag, network, pubg

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Strange issue with mbot crack , looking if any people had similar issue
04/29/2017 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
After many years without playing any silkroad private servers i ended come back, but after download mbot to run it, i tried run the cracked vesion download directly from joysro forum , but when i run that i get blue screen. Was looking if someone had simillar issue since nowadays i'm using W10 , in the build 15063.138 , so i was wondering if it could be a issue with the softwere or related to hardwere since i'm using a laptop nowadays.
KerKava LAG LAG LAG!
01/04/2012 - DarkOrbit - 11 Replies
anyone here know how to fix the big lag in Kerkava.? :(
Lag delay issue (SWSRO-Updated)
09/02/2009 - SRO Private Server - 27 Replies
Tell me guys if lags are still in SWSRO horrible as they were before updating client or NOT. :handsdown: I quit SWSRO only for delay reason, i will rather play AdventureQuest then on swsro with such lags :mad: Main question : The current situation of SWSRO server ? :pimp:
lag lag lag
05/30/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
is there any1 else on babyicey or any server 4 that matter thats been haveing a lag issue, it drivin me crazy i always lagging it makein me not want 2 play{i have dsl and a wireless but i dont think thats it i used 2 borrow a signle that was weak and i had less lag. ty not so much of a question more cryin then question. is it all the useless features or r they just lazzy
Patch 4349 Lag issue broken down
05/28/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
A traceroute (unix) /tracert (windows) shows the route taken through the internet to a chosen destination and it also shows the response times (PINGs) in milliseconds for each hop (step of the route). TraceRoute is a tool that shows you the network path between two locations. It shows you the address and how long it takes to get to each hop in the path. When there is a problem with the network, traceroute can often be used to narrow down where the problem is occurring. This form will do a...