Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
You last visited: Today at 05:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is LEGIT-HELPERS actually legit

Discussion on Is LEGIT-HELPERS actually legit within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/03/2017, 18:45   #121

elite*gold: 1
You guys bought this right , why you dont upload it here ;-)?
Old 11/03/2017, 20:39   #122

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasda-13 View Post
ya wasted money
very bad norecoil system for pubg

but in CS:GO its perfect
Its useless in PUBG. Can't change the amount of recoil it applies, have to use their settings. Then have to buy it again for cs lol nice one.

Nice money making scam, about it. Was better using my own aim. Avoid.
Old 11/04/2017, 11:29   #123

Good!
Old 11/04/2017, 15:10   #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemoncurd View Post
Its useless in PUBG. Can't change the amount of recoil it applies, have to use their settings. Then have to buy it again for cs lol nice one.

Nice money making scam, about it. Was better using my own aim. Avoid.

Thats it my friend, have the same problem. without their Macros my aim is much better in Pubg too, and their NoRecoil is really terrible.

not recommended for pubg!!!
Old 11/06/2017, 01:06   #125

Well I bought this as said unbannable. Only used this macro program nothing else and today got a PUBG ban....

It is a b*tch to use and gets detected, gg.

Warning to others.
Old 11/06/2017, 22:32   #126

Guess you got reported by other players and that's how you got banned. Because the macros and tool aren't detected. Playing with my team mates with the legit helper macros since more than 3 months now. Not a single ban.
Old 11/07/2017, 15:56   #127

After checking I came across Oscar mouse editor. Legit-Helpers is a legit rip off.

They just used oscar editor to make simple macros which take seconds to make, didn't even code it, just clicked some buttons. This is why they got fixed macro scripts which you can't change. All they got is a menu to turn a file on and off lol...

Check the video, shows a rapid fire macro as amc file which legit-helpers is made from. Can do recoil or whatever with it, take minutes to make.

Then they charge for each game, nice scam.

Old 11/07/2017, 21:33   #128

Exclamation

I'm interested in buying this product however I do have one concern, hopefully somebody that has already purchased the macro can clear up for me.

Can I edit, either in the macro engine or the script files how much the recoil compensation pulls down? Because I dislike the idea of being restricted to a certain in game sensitivity.

Reply would be greatly appreciated.
Old 11/08/2017, 12:37   #129

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hovis View Post
I'm interested in buying this product however I do have one concern, hopefully somebody that has already purchased the macro can clear up for me.

Can I edit, either in the macro engine or the script files how much the recoil compensation pulls down? Because I dislike the idea of being restricted to a certain in game sensitivity.

Reply would be greatly appreciated.
No, you can't.
Only thing you could do is set in-game sensitivity to default and then adjust your mouse DPI so you end up with the same general sensitivity, since mouse DPI doesn't affect macros.
Old 11/22/2017, 05:00   #130

is anyone here got a kind heart to share amc file macro for pubg? thank you in advance. add my facebook. ty
Old 11/23/2017, 11:05   #131

Wouldn't waste time with macros unless coded in python, hotkey programs are getting detected.
Old 01/18/2018, 18:28   #132

Bought the new PUBG 1.0 macros and can recommend them, even if you don't get the amc files anymore (to tweak them yourself for your sensitivity).

Using them with my X7 mouse and their macroengines software and had no problems.
Old 01/19/2018, 19:45   #133

I think they're legit but kinda money hungry
Old 01/31/2018, 18:47   #134

elite*gold: 72
They are 100% legit and have currently, at least in my opinion, the best PUBG macros. I am a customer for about 6-7 months now and never had any problems.

Their new PUBG 1.0 macros and the universal macros they offer are really strong.
Can voucher for them!

By the way, they uploaded a new video, just in case anyone is interested in seeing how the macros work:

(dunno if I am allowed to post the video link @admins, if not, simply delete it)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/01/2018, 14:09   #135

Yea, can vouch, they are legit! Tried them on my ****** V7 and my Razer deathadder mouse. Macros working nicely.

Tags
pubg cheats, pubg hacks