Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
You last visited: Today at 12:56

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Is LEGIT-HELPERS actually legit

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Is LEGIT-HELPERS actually legit

I came across this macro site and it said that it is "unbannable" because it is a macro. Also is it a a scam? Here is the link:



Poopchuck is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 302
Received Thanks: 12
its fake


lemonrole is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 49
Received Thanks: 5
It's not fake. I am playing with their macros since almost a month now. I did also buy their csgo macros 4 months ago. no problems and good support.
roboticfeever is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBubba1337 View Post
its fake
Man i have been using theiér macros for month.
You should kys.


lukynkarel97 is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 478
Received Thanks: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopchuck View Post
I came across this macro site and it said that it is "unbannable" because it is a macro. Also is it a a scam? Here is the link:
Its not a "Fake".
I bought them also but they dont work that good.
Better wait for some Updates they make.
RitoYuuki is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by roboticfeever View Post
It's not fake. I am playing with their macros since almost a month now. I did also buy their csgo macros 4 months ago. no problems and good support.
Thanks for the response! I am probably going to get them. Also do the macros auto detect which gun you pick up or do you have to switch out the macros every time. Also, can you use these macros on a razer deathadder (the mouse I have)
Poopchuck is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 49
Received Thanks: 5
you can use them with any mouse i believe. you'll get a program and give every macro you wanna use a hotkey.

only cheats/hacks can autodetect what gun you pick up.. and cheats/hacks are currently having a bad time in this game ;D
roboticfeever is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by roboticfeever View Post
you can use them with any mouse i believe. you'll get a program and give every macro you wanna use a hotkey.

only cheats/hacks can autodetect what gun you pick up.. and cheats/hacks are currently having a bad time in this game ;D
Ok thanks for letting me know. Are there any macros that work the best for you? (Because there are over 60)
Poopchuck is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 49
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopchuck View Post
Ok thanks for letting me know. Are there any macros that work the best for you? (Because there are over 60)
i play the ak-single-tap, m16-single-tap, m16-burst and m416 single-tap mostly - because i like those weapons the most.
hope that helps ^^
roboticfeever is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by roboticfeever View Post
i play the ak-single-tap, m16-single-tap, m16-burst and m416 single-tap mostly - because i like those weapons the most.
hope that helps ^^
Ok Thanks. And do you switch out the buttons every time or what buttons are assigned for each macro? Also do I need to care about all the ak+suppressor or ak+red dot thing?
Poopchuck is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,082
Received Thanks: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopchuck View Post
Ok Thanks. And do you switch out the buttons every time or what buttons are assigned for each macro? Also do I need to care about all the ak+suppressor or ak+red dot thing?
you can open the programm multiple times, with different hotkeys
compLexity* is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by compLexity* View Post
you can open the programm multiple times, with different hotkeys
Oh so it's one button that you switch the functions for using the program? Like left thumb button that is assigned ak one tap or m16 one tap and is switched around using the program?
Poopchuck is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
it not fake,but not that good =Not worth paying $15
jamesbeess is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 2
I think its worth the $15.
Took me a while to work out how to use it.
But yeah, open the application multiple times. Change the ScanKeys. I use Numberpads 1, 2 & 3.
Then i turn them on and off when I need them.

PM me if you have any questions.
the_faith01 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 8
Good macro of rlly bad ? because they are already a macro for recoil on this forum


darknayt is offline  
Reply

Tags
pubg cheats, pubg hacks



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Legit Helpers (macros) jemand erfahrungen mit der Seite?
All Playerunknown's Battlegrounds "PUBG" NoRecoil Macros - Legit Helpers - Gaming Macros Irgendjemand erfahrungen damit, oder was haltet ihr...
38 Replies - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
Need Helpers!! [Look Inside! Release Coming!]
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h217/cataldoD/muhhack.jpg Need some help getting some addy's with pointers.. I am currently trying to get...
14 Replies - Ace Online / AirRivals
Helpers Needed To Crack CR 1.0.05 SEA
Alright , You guys should know that sea has undergo-ed 2 maintenance on 4/6/08 . First in the afternoon , 12.00 pm - 4.00 pm . Second at 11.30 pm -...
24 Replies - Cabal Main - Discussions / Questions
i need a wdfextractor.exe download link and some instructions plz??? +k for helpers
i need a wdfextractor.exe download link and some instructions omn how to use it so i can access my effects files such as "bow", "dragonhate" and...
0 Replies - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.