Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
You last visited: Today at 04:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is LEGIT-HELPERS actually legit

Discussion on Is LEGIT-HELPERS actually legit within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/01/2017, 23:59   #61

elite*gold: 0
one of you has ever been banned ?
Old 10/03/2017, 14:14   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by VOSSWATER View Post
one of you has ever been banned ?
Never got banned by using Legit Helpers. I used their CS:GO macros for 6 months and now their PUBG macros since 2 months. Never got banned or anything.
Old 10/03/2017, 18:33   #63

Never used recoil macros before so idk how good these are. But **** they do exactly what I needed. Pretty impressed.
Old 10/03/2017, 20:38   #64

elite*gold: 170
The Black Market: 107/0/0
so people nowadays buy macros ? lol xD

thats some simple **** u can do with ahk.
Old 10/05/2017, 21:58   #65

how do these work, ingame UI?
Old 10/06/2017, 17:00   #66

Yeah, normally just go into whatever program you have loaded and load the macro's i got pretty much every gun along with changing rates of fire - no rocoil available.
Old 10/06/2017, 21:03   #67

elite*gold: 2
bought it, its not a scam. but these macros sucks.
Old 10/07/2017, 00:14   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apere View Post
bought it, its not a scam. but these macros sucks.
Maybe your settings are wrong or you have the wrong macro. I play mostly with the M16 Burst or AKM Full Auto and they work very good, almost no recoil
Old 10/07/2017, 02:05   #69

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DR(.Y.)DEN View Post
Maybe your settings are wrong or you have the wrong macro. I play mostly with the M16 Burst or AKM Full Auto and they work very good, almost no recoil
works good in close combat, but for range it sucks af
Old 10/07/2017, 03:25   #70

Only works in 0-100M, and no options for all attachments. M416 can only play with holographic
Old 10/08/2017, 20:35   #71

good for close quarter, but if you're looking for no recoil with a 4+ scope then legit-helpers got nothing for you (atleast for now)
Old 10/09/2017, 18:34   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_faith01 View Post
add me on skype if you want something better than legit helpers.
And for free.
No charge whatsoever

the_faith01
ty, mate!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2017, 14:50   #73

Thx alot broooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_faith01 View Post
add me on skype if you want something better than legit helpers.
And for free.
No charge whatsoever

the_faith01
Thx broo
Old 10/11/2017, 00:45   #74

I bought all of the macro programs. I wrote a review on a different forum. I'll post it here. To be clear, these are just MY findings.

So after hearing about these macro programs, i decided to test all 3 of the ones I heard about. These are my personal findings and do not reflect the view point of anyone other than myself. If you search the forums, you'll see that I am not a coder nor do I understand the vast and scary universe that is coding. That being said, let's dive into it.

So the three I came across while looking on multiple forums were Project Orange, Full Recoil and Legit-Macros. I spent a full day with each of them trying them out with multiple guns so that I was able to get a good feel for what was working and what wasn't. There are some obstacles for me that I needed to overcome as I am an old school former professional quake player, so I use the Numpad keys to play all of my games with. i.e Move Forward is Numpad 8 Backwards is Numpad 2, Jump is Numpad +, Reload is Numpad Multiply... and so on. All of these programs use the Numpad function in someway, shape or form to activate/deactivate something. So that was a hurdle I had to figure out.

I started out with Legit-Macros as they were the first to respond with my purchase information. It's fairly easy to understand and the FAQ and Youtube video pretty much sum it all up. Note, they are about to release v4.1, or so they say, where you'll be able to customize more keybindings and options. That being said, I felt this was very clunky and not very customizable. I got an AK off the bat at School and Mowed down 3 people and I thought, "This is amazing". Well, soon it came to the longer game. I spotted someone about 500-600 meters away and I was one tapping the head and it just seemed to go down and was not very accurate. I also didn't like that EVERY SINGLE TIME you change a scope, add a suppressor/scope ANYTHING, you have to swap out the macro to one which was in the list. That isn't very efficient when you're trying to loot/move and stay ahead and aware of your surroundings and circle position. I used almost every gun besides pistols and I really didn't think this helped me at all. I rate this product a 4/10 at best. The 4 is for crouch jump with is amazing for jumping out windows.

Later that night I got Project Orange and decided to read about it in bed to make sure the next day I would be able to understand this and set it up. This isn't able to be customized at all. So for me, crouch jump was out of the question because I had to use keys I don't use in game for it. So already this was not optimum for me. Again, I tested every gun with this and it seemed like the SKS was about the only one at short range that seemed useful, and even then it wasn't that great. Everything else pulled down hard or didn't seem to function at all. I sat and did spray patters on walls for a few games. Dropping in far away spots not caring about the game but more just to test guns. I was not very impressed to say the least. If you use standard keys, the crouch jmp, as with all of them is amazing, but for me, No crouch jump to use and I rate this a 2/10.

Last, I spent yesterday using Full Recoil. I'm not even going to waste your time writing a review on this, as it's absolutely trash. I mean nothing about this worked reliable, including crouch jump. Just a horribly flawed program.

TLDR
In conclusion, I'd suggest not using any of them as the only thing useful is crouch jump macro and you can easily Google search for that and find it for free. The best thing I have found so far is an AHK script that was posted on the PUBG forums that is 100% free and worked better than all 3 of these combined. Not sure about posting code here so I won't for the time being. AGAIN, these are just my opinions and hope that they help out someone who is searching or looking to buy one of these programs.

Good luck and we'll see you on the battlefield!
Old 10/13/2017, 16:39   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by icotulookin View Post
I bought all of the macro programs. I wrote a review on a different forum. I'll post it here. To be clear, these are just MY findings.

So after hearing about these macro programs, i decided to test all 3 of the ones I heard about. These are my personal findings and do not reflect the view point of anyone other than myself. If you search the forums, you'll see that I am not a coder nor do I understand the vast and scary universe that is coding. That being said, let's dive into it.

So the three I came across while looking on multiple forums were Project Orange, Full Recoil and Legit-Macros. I spent a full day with each of them trying them out with multiple guns so that I was able to get a good feel for what was working and what wasn't. There are some obstacles for me that I needed to overcome as I am an old school former professional quake player, so I use the Numpad keys to play all of my games with. i.e Move Forward is Numpad 8 Backwards is Numpad 2, Jump is Numpad +, Reload is Numpad Multiply... and so on. All of these programs use the Numpad function in someway, shape or form to activate/deactivate something. So that was a hurdle I had to figure out.

I started out with Legit-Macros as they were the first to respond with my purchase information. It's fairly easy to understand and the FAQ and Youtube video pretty much sum it all up. Note, they are about to release v4.1, or so they say, where you'll be able to customize more keybindings and options. That being said, I felt this was very clunky and not very customizable. I got an AK off the bat at School and Mowed down 3 people and I thought, "This is amazing". Well, soon it came to the longer game. I spotted someone about 500-600 meters away and I was one tapping the head and it just seemed to go down and was not very accurate. I also didn't like that EVERY SINGLE TIME you change a scope, add a suppressor/scope ANYTHING, you have to swap out the macro to one which was in the list. That isn't very efficient when you're trying to loot/move and stay ahead and aware of your surroundings and circle position. I used almost every gun besides pistols and I really didn't think this helped me at all. I rate this product a 4/10 at best. The 4 is for crouch jump with is amazing for jumping out windows.

Later that night I got Project Orange and decided to read about it in bed to make sure the next day I would be able to understand this and set it up. This isn't able to be customized at all. So for me, crouch jump was out of the question because I had to use keys I don't use in game for it. So already this was not optimum for me. Again, I tested every gun with this and it seemed like the SKS was about the only one at short range that seemed useful, and even then it wasn't that great. Everything else pulled down hard or didn't seem to function at all. I sat and did spray patters on walls for a few games. Dropping in far away spots not caring about the game but more just to test guns. I was not very impressed to say the least. If you use standard keys, the crouch jmp, as with all of them is amazing, but for me, No crouch jump to use and I rate this a 2/10.

Last, I spent yesterday using Full Recoil. I'm not even going to waste your time writing a review on this, as it's absolutely trash. I mean nothing about this worked reliable, including crouch jump. Just a horribly flawed program.

TLDR
In conclusion, I'd suggest not using any of them as the only thing useful is crouch jump macro and you can easily Google search for that and find it for free. The best thing I have found so far is an AHK script that was posted on the PUBG forums that is 100% free and worked better than all 3 of these combined. Not sure about posting code here so I won't for the time being. AGAIN, these are just my opinions and hope that they help out someone who is searching or looking to buy one of these programs.

Good luck and we'll see you on the battlefield!
Well thx bro

Tags
pubg cheats, pubg hacks