Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 21:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tideswell] WTS R9 Seeker and G16 Veno, Psy

Discussion on [Tideswell] WTS R9 Seeker and G16 Veno, Psy within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Tideswell] WTS R9 Seeker and G16 Veno, Psy

WTS:
-Full r9 third cast Seeker, weapon is +11, Sage RB2. Have a lvl 100 pill baby on same account.
-Veno with G16 weapon RB2, and lvl 100 pill baby on same account.
-Psychic RB2, G16 weapon, 2 lvl 100 pill babies (one have pills to insta RB2 100).

I'm interested in items/coins in game (only Tideswell server) or paypal.

*Both Veno and Psy have 10* Bound Orbs

Tags
psy, psychic, tideswell, veno, venomancer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] SIN AND SEEKER Tideswell r9r3 both
08/12/2017 - Perfect World Trading - 11 Replies
Want to sell 2 accounts, sin sage +12 wep and gear +10, ring destiny+10 ring r9r+10 all sage skills, primals, full meridian, cards A, S... fash black and white, has a lot of stuff, arround 500m on items, 200 in cash and seeker sage wep +10, gear +10,+8,+7 with full vit stones, cloud stir+10 r9r+10 ring also has all sage skills, primal, fash white and black and this account has 3 more characters rb'd and one has full black tailor lvl 8, seeker is female, and sin is male... send me pm for more...
[Selling] R9RR+10 Sage Seeker - Tideswell
05/26/2017 - Perfect World Trading - 6 Replies
Title
[Selling] R9RR Seeker Tideswell
02/05/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
I finally done with this game and wish to sell of all my accounts in 1. My Seeker(main) = +10 wep, +8 gear +10 vit in most of the gear My Sin (seperate account) = +11 weapon + 6 gears +10 matchless wings I have a couple A card sets, A couple of S cards also. Any questions feel free to ask. I am accepting offers in £,$ or euros. Thank you and have a nice day
Full r9s3 Seeker on Tideswell
01/01/2016 - Perfect World Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I want so sell my Account with a r9s3 Seeker and a full aps Blademaster. The Seeker is as follows: Full r9s3, G16 Helm and Robe, g15 cube neck, r9 recast ring, Sky Cover, Pan Gu and 87/100 Zeal. The refines are pretty good aswell, they are +12 on Weapon, Chest, Pants and both ring/+11 on Boots, Helmet, Wrists and +10 on robe. The neck is only +7. Sky Cover and Neck are not bound, the rest is tho. For shards there are either Incomparable Saphire or Incomparable Citrine Shards in every...
[Selling] Full r9s3 Seeker on Tideswell
12/08/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I want so sell my Account with a r9s3 Seeker and a full aps Blademaster. The Seeker is as follows: Full r9s3, G16 Helm and Robe, g15 cube neck, r9 recast ring, Sky Cover, Pan Gu and 87/100 Zeal. The refines are pretty good aswell, they are +12 on Weapon, Chest, Pants and both ring/+11 on Boots, Helmet, Wrists and +10 on robe. The neck is only +7. Sky Cover and Neck are not bound, the rest is tho. For shards there are either Incomparable Saphire or Incomparable Citrine Shards in every...