Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

R9RR Seeker Tideswell

Discussion on R9RR Seeker Tideswell within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
R9RR Seeker Tideswell

I finally done with this game and wish to sell of all my accounts in 1.
My Seeker(main) = +10 wep, +8 gear +10 vit in most of the gear
My Sin (seperate account) = +11 weapon + 6 gears +10 matchless wings

I have a couple A card sets, A couple of S cards also.
Any questions feel free to ask.

I am accepting offers in £,$ or euros.

Thank you and have a nice day

Forgot to add, have pan gu etc
Old 02/05/2016, 07:10   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
sent you a pm

Similar Threads Similar Threads
R9rr all +10 sin Tideswell
07/13/2017 - Perfect World Trading - 6 Replies
Hey I got a full r9rr assassin I wanna sell or trade for a toon on a nothere server message me here what you got
[Selling] Full r9s3 Seeker on Tideswell
12/08/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I want so sell my Account with a r9s3 Seeker and a full aps Blademaster. The Seeker is as follows: Full r9s3, G16 Helm and Robe, g15 cube neck, r9 recast ring, Sky Cover, Pan Gu and 87/100 Zeal. The refines are pretty good aswell, they are +12 on Weapon, Chest, Pants and both ring/+11 on Boots, Helmet, Wrists and +10 on robe. The neck is only +7. Sky Cover and Neck are not bound, the rest is tho. For shards there are either Incomparable Saphire or Incomparable Citrine Shards in every...
R9rr+12 lvl 105 Stormbringer for sale TideSwell
10/24/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[Selling] Barbarian R9rr +6 account on Tideswell!!
08/22/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Selling account on Tideswell with classes: Demon Barbarian - R9rr +6 except weapon (got 5x MoGs) weapon is T3 +6 also, with all skills maxed (Primal, Morai, Demon, 100lvl and 79 lvl skills), All Cultivitation quests are done, Shifting sky lvl 2. it has enough money for identity stone to change name. Also that account has BM 102 lvl with astral sky 10 lvl, some primal skills and demon. T3 +5 geared and 17k HPs buffed, with also aps gear and fists+7 has 4 aps. Seeker 101 lvl on same account...
[Trading] Trading my R9RR Wizard for other R9RR class (prefer Psychic/Seeker/Storm) on Harshlan
07/19/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Trading my R9RR Wizard for other R9RR class (prefer Psychic/Seeker/Storm) on Harshlands server, you can contact me in [email protected] or in skype- ypupipop or in facebook- Snowy Snowy, im interested in r9rr armored, i dont care about refines and such , for info contact me thanks