Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Full r9s3 Seeker on Tideswell

Discussion on Full r9s3 Seeker on Tideswell within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Full r9s3 Seeker on Tideswell

Hello,
I want so sell my Account with a r9s3 Seeker and a full aps Blademaster.
The Seeker is as follows: Full r9s3, G16 Helm and Robe, g15 cube neck, r9 recast ring, Sky Cover, Pan Gu and 87/100 Zeal. The refines are pretty good aswell, they are +12 on Weapon, Chest, Pants and both ring/+11 on Boots, Helmet, Wrists and +10 on robe. The neck is only +7. Sky Cover and Neck are not bound, the rest is tho. For shards there are either Incomparable Saphire or Incomparable Citrine Shards in every slot. The weapon has 2 Garnet Gems. The char is rb 2 with 104, 101, 102 and Astral Sky 10. The Seeker also comes with 100million in coins and the 3.3m/s Flyer Spectral Kite which is also not bound. For Cards he has A cards in all slots, 1 S card in the Battle slot, but no card sets fully unfortunately. The Life- and Soulprime cards are both lvl 40. He also has full sage skills aswell as most Primal Skills. In the screenshot you find the stats unbuffed, not even self buffed.
Screenshot by Lightshot
Overall you would need to invest playtime into this character, in order to get him better cards and higher Sky levels, but the refines are there and that's why I'm aiming for 1700euro for this character. You also get the full+10, full DoT Blademaster with him on the same account, but the price remains discusable.

If you are interested or need more info, send me a PM or a post on this thread.

TO MAKE THIS CLEAR: You can checkout the account ingame if you want by logging into your own and looking at it. I can send you screenshots on Skype if you want to see other stuff like Inventory etc. HOWEVER you get NO ACCESS until the payment is done. I'm not discussing this, I'm not arguing about trust. You give me the money, you get access to the account and get the e-mail changed to whichever you like. If you log in and steal the account, I can't do shyt since I don't know you. If I steal your money, my reputation for selling stuff is ruined forever and I will most likely never be able to sell your account. THERE ARE NO EXPECTATIONS: MONEY BEFORE ACCESS!

Thank you very much.
Old 12/08/2015, 19:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
This is up to date