Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 23:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

refining items

Discussion on refining items within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/11/2008, 18:38   #16

elite*gold: 20
it does not matter the luck of the elder/governer changes from time to time even the info given by the duke of deers are wrong and totaly unreliable if there is way that luick on the governer or elder could be detect it would be fukin great.

As of now i just check each elder/governor by 10mirage stone each and then go test if 6/10 or 7/10 were success i would ups my stuff there.
Old 12/12/2008, 05:48   #17

elite*gold: 0
BetaBow: Okay. Please keep us updated.
Old 12/29/2008, 21:46   #18

guys
i need hack 100% refine succes :P
Old 12/30/2008, 00:20   #19

and i need hack to be a president in pw (it isnt implemented yes, so you must do it :P)
Old 01/02/2009, 16:35   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by fusioncal View Post
Has anyone tried refine at these places according to the pluses yet? Some places are very vague such as +4's Hades Land where there is no governor of that area. So, please post any result, bad or good. Thanks!
it works, but just at governor...
and every area has a governor, but for using it your guild has to own that area...
Old 01/07/2009, 05:03   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by seth12345 View Post
it works, but just at governor...
and every area has a governor, but for using it your guild has to own that area...
Dang it...I guess I'll be leaving my current guild and join stronger one.
Old 12/18/2009, 14:47   #22

GUYs Ineed 100% refine hack zhuxian pls
Old 12/29/2009, 07:35   #23

[QUOTE=linus191;1197847]
that page has written down all taht is in duke of deers script to say.

copied all that he said of refining:

The successful ratio to forge a "+1" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Land of Biting.
The successful ratio to forge a "+2" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Ancient Path of the Sealing Ice.
The successful ratio to forge a "+3" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Canyon of Avalanche.
The successful ratio to forge a "+3" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Myriad Ridge.
The successful ratio to forge a "+4" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Ancient Path of Haunting.
The successful ratio to forge a "+5" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of City of Misfortune.
The successful ratio to forge a "+6" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Ancient Great Wall.
The successful ratio to forge a "+8" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Residual Mountain.
The successful ratio to forge a "+7" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Foredawn Plain.
The successful ratio to forge a "+9" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Walled Stronghold.
The successful ratio to forge a "+10" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Mount of Lantern.
The successful ratio to forge a "+11" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Fire Bathing Village.
The successful ratio to forge a "+12" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Plain of Leaving.
The successful ratio to forge a "+3" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Hasten Plain.
The successful ratio to forge a "+4" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Town of Forwarding Wind.
The successful ratio to forge a "+5" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Shining Tide Woods.
The successful ratio to forge a "+6" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Dragon Wilderness.
The successful ratio to forge a "+7" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Silk Ridge.
The successful ratio to forge a "+8" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Vicinage Town.
The successful ratio to forge a "+9" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Hill of Scented.
The successful ratio to forge a "+10" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Sundown Highland.
The successful ratio to forge a "+11" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Source of Ebb Water.
The successful ratio to forge a "+12" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Hill of Ending Dragon.
The successful ratio to forge a "+3" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Unworried Path.
The successful ratio to forge a "+4" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Lake of Sky.
The successful ratio to forge a "+5" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Skyscrapping Cliff.
The successful ratio to forge a "+6" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Orchis Serene Valley.
The successful ratio to forge a "+7" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Peach Dock.
The successful ratio to forge a "+8" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Sea of Desert.
The successful ratio to forge a "+9" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Astound Ridge.
The successful ratio to forge a "+10" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Ancient King's Tripod.
The successful ratio to forge a "+11" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Swamp of Wraith.
The successful ratio to forge a "+12" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Haze Forest.
The successful ratio to forge a "+3" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Land of Buried Bones.
The successful ratio to forge a "+4" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of South Screen Mountain.
The successful ratio to forge a "+5" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of White Ridge.
The successful ratio to forge a "+6" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Black Mountain.
The successful ratio to forge a "+7" equipment is probably higher if you go to refine your equipment at the governor of Ridge of Dreaming Cloud

where the coordinate in PWI please