Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 05:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to edit items stats using CE

Discussion on how to edit items stats using CE within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/20/2008, 10:48   #31

elite*gold: 0
In tiger someone post in pw ph forums that there are only few people knows the shanzi route but in dragon almost all of UC people knows that path...the rank of HOL was clean because all people see how hard they do just to earn fame...tigers TW seems to be make the player bored because of so much owning not like in dragon many people battling for every territories....
Old 10/20/2008, 10:51   #32

Tiger's People don't believe to achieved the 200,000 required fame hahaha in dragon's its just a matter of time no issued of GM friends...
Old 10/21/2008, 00:29   #33

Leecher yeah but still why am i flying and other were still walking ^^ going in server after 2mins puff BAN ^^
Old 10/21/2008, 03:25   #34

elite*gold: 20
lol, you just leeched those hack like disconnects hack, and then you act you the one who only know it and tell others your a bigtime hacker in game when in fact your just a leecher.

Anyway i already have the flyhack like 5 months before it was released in public i even posted pics of it in here then i deleted them so no one will get the idea, i made it myself and i still use it and you?
You made nothing and will contribute nothing you just a KSP leecher that always talk **** in game like your some bigtime hacker.
Old 10/21/2008, 03:35   #35

elite*gold: 20
^^ BTW GM's if you read this RAPLHRAP here his IGN: is IDERS he is a wuxia 90+ haha with his yuling SATORI they are biggest hackers i mean the biggest hack leechers in tiger server always you can find them in HP or HA or in WorldChat bragging and talking **** all day. lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How can i add special stats to items?
06/04/2010 - Metin2 - 7 Replies
I play at pvp server so i dont need to spend any real monety. I can buy adding special stats and changig stats scroll from trada vendor and can add. For example i add 2000 hp to my armor and %3 hp regeneration, %5 strong agains undead and %2 mp regeration. When i again try to change stats, i will lose 2000 hp. At this server you can change stats once in 10 minutes so i cant risk this. Iam asking how i can change the other 3 stats : %3 hp regeneration, %5 strong agains undead and %2...
[Question] Items Additional Stats
05/21/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
guys... i need a bit help here.. where do i need to change in db to make all max lvl item like demonsongsword to have the additional stats like Add P.Atk : 1284 or Boot have Add. HP : 2480 .. is it in cq_itemtype ? ive been searching for it and no luck at all
How do I edit npcs/monsters stats ?
02/15/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
I have just recently been working on a private server, I can mostly do all the basics in simple coding's like changing npc's names and adding things to my server via Microsoft Visual Studio. But I still have yet to figure out how to change an npcs and or monsters stats, I.E. KickAssGuard ( the name of the guards in my server ) I cannot figure out how to change their Max Health, Max Mana, Defense, Attack etc. On a side note, when you open up MobInfos.txt and for now lets say you look at 1...
wear items with stats you dont have.
06/09/2008 - Rohan - 4 Replies
oh so we all have had a drop with some awesome stats but cant wear it because. required strength = 100 on item and you only have 90.(or like this could be any stat) so you have a choice, save it ant wait until you add those stats (which is a waste of points) or sell it in ah or merchant. still losing out on that nice _8 phys defence or so on. so what can you do, easy find the item you want to wear, the one with tha awesome stats. not look at how much difference you need to be able to make...
Stats von Bonus items erhöhen (ring of def usw)
09/21/2007 - Archlord - 7 Replies
kann mir einer erklären wie man die stats der bonus items erhöhen kann und mit welchen es funzt, bzw. kann man einen ring of def von phys def +5 auf phys def +10 machen oder man kann die teile verdoppeln, also ich hab gehört das man sich die teile selbst mit der post schicken soll, aber das funzt leider nicht also es gibt da irgend ein exploid aber ich habe bis jetzt noch nicht rausgefunden wie es funzt. bzw. funzt es auch mit ring of constitution usw.... besten dank