Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 20:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

tut on enabling npcid in a pw.exe

Discussion on tut on enabling npcid in a pw.exe within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up tut on enabling npcid in a pw.exe

this will be good in memory botin just an example of my other topic in this forum

heres my realease :twisted:

this will enable the npc id
1st search for the address of the toggle mp above head using ce in bytes Categoty instead of 4 bytes toggle mp and search for 1 in 1 byte and untoggle it and search for 0 until it minimize your search after you found it

use hex calculator then:
adress of toggle mp - 3b = your toggle npcid and set it to 1 in ce

you can also debug the client to automate this

search for command:
address is = toggle mp adress
Code:
MOV BYTE PTR DS:[adress+2081],1 and change it to
MOV BYTE PTR DS:[npcid toggle adress],1
and also change this:
Code:
MOV BYTE PTR DS:[adress+2081],0 and change it to
MOV BYTE PTR DS:[npcid toggle adress],0
i know there are alot of edited client like in elite. but this is just to help others. i used this cause there is still no npc id enabler in our server im not sure if it will work to other server.

i will be working on packets to after this.. more power
Old 02/23/2008, 05:26   #2

can you pls pm me what hex editor can i use to debug the client and the steps... cause i am a noob.. thanks in advance... -pw-ph
Old 02/24/2008, 07:32   #3

ill be releasing pwph npcid enabler soon in your server.. as of mypw there are alot of npcid enabler in this forum..

soon this will open up memory botin.. im just trying to figure out something as of now cause the add if pointer of mob click keeps changing after you restart your pc and open up pw again..
Old 02/24/2008, 09:27   #4

I found a way for the right mob adress. you have just to use 2 pointers to locate this... look for my other thread for the attachment which will show you the mobid working on pw-ph
Old 02/28/2008, 16:20   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericjohn View Post
I found a way for the right mob adress. you have just to use 2 pointers to locate this... look for my other thread for the attachment which will show you the mobid working on pw-ph
how to do this ? how to find monster id with CE ? i really want to learn...plz
Old 10/21/2008, 05:43   #6

???

i'm new to pw and i don't know what is the need for enabling npcid.