Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 04:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] HackProgram for PW-Extreme

Discussion on [Release] HackProgram for PW-Extreme within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] HackProgram for PW-Extreme

I found this of the PW-Extreme Empire guild forum so I copy and paste here. Credit goes to that guy name "Hacker" :S

Quote:
Hi to all PW-Extreme players. I'm here to provide you guys Perfect World Extreme Server HackProgram.
Here is the link.
Malware

Q: You maybe sent us some keylogger or trojan virus!
A: Dont trust it? Scan it!

Q: You just a retard or just a noobs idoit!
A: You can scold me as you like!

Q: How do I use? Can I try?
A: Sure! Just select the selection and the hack begin.

Q: Oh my fuck god! You cheated me! Is VIRUS!!!
A: No. Is not. If you are using AVG, you need to uninstall it. Still worry is virus? Download BitDefender or others Anti-Virus.

Q: Others Anti-Virus Program still detected it! Asshole!
A: Add to safe list/trusted zone.

Q: So what is the feature?
A: FirstRow: UnlimitedJump, EverythingInvisible, UnlimitedZoom. SecondRow: WallHack, Swimming, FlyHack

Q: Can I use it at official server?
A: NO! Dont attempt use it at official server and you will ban immediately due to official anti-hack system.

Q: Are GMLazarus or others GM know about this program?
A: Yes. I told him that Im going to destroy Extreme Server.

Q: So this hack program is unsafe if I use it?
A: Is 100% safe. Use it inside HoD or Dungeon. Nobody knows except your teammates.

Q: But the Extreme Server got anti-cheat system! lol
A: No. With Extreme Staff, they wont able to make that anti-cheat system to detect this. Official Server spent total about 100,000 USD to buy that anti-cheat system from China Perfect World Official Server.

Q: 100,000 USD? You are joking?
A: You may check Malaysia Perfect World Official Server Forum for this information.

Q: Dont trust this guy! Did you see his username? Hacker!!! Dont download it and dont use it!
A: You can use it as you like and I wont force you guys. I had been sent this hack to every guild forum. You may leave.

Q: I wish there are bot program too? Or others hacks?
A: As Soon As Possible. PW$ Hack and Botting Programs.
I tries this and its safe and no virus. I think this guy really piss off that GM.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/15/2008, 12:39   #2

did someone tested that allready ?
let we know what's use for plz ty
Old 03/15/2008, 14:49   #3

where i must copy this ?
Old 03/15/2008, 14:55   #4

Nice Try ^^

Sandbox ftw
Old 03/15/2008, 15:01   #5

so far i know this program need to add to trustedzone/safelist and uninstalled AVG to use this as that "Hacker" said. this programs works and i used it for almost 1weeks and nothing happen strange on my computer. its safe. not sure it works for official server. but im playing this pw-extreme and works on it. just extract and put some where you like.
Old 03/15/2008, 15:47   #6

Quote:
you will ban immediately due to official anti-hack system.
There no such system in offical server i think.

Just use sandbox if you dont trust it,i dont. like lycnana says indirectly its a virus.
Old 03/15/2008, 16:25   #7

i trust it so i used it lol... nvm happen to my account and my computer for 1weeks...
Old 03/15/2008, 19:23   #8

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 3,233
#edited
#ban request
#closed
Closed Thread