Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 02:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request: Auto Logout upon Admin

Discussion on Request: Auto Logout upon Admin within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Request: Auto Logout upon Admin

I tested again, right click, report bot and this time the admin came, asked him to reply and told me if he did not it would result in perm ban, the admin left, then came back again, and even tried to speak chinese or whatever, and gave him a second warning, then bam the botter was gone.

Kinda scary actually lol Anyone able to make something so that if the GM name is on screen your character will log out or even auto reply?

Old 03/14/2008, 08:09   #2

No... but there is a death notice if you kill by mob/players.
Old 03/14/2008, 11:31   #3

even if it would be one... gm´s will notice it.. and then ban u xD
in silkroad there was a "logout on gm pm" function.. maybe we can do it here 2 xD
Old 03/14/2008, 11:33   #4

yeah.. just make sure you have a complicated name with max of 9 letters... so they forget your name when you logout
Old 03/14/2008, 12:10   #5

Gm are not dumb lol.. he will use the duplicate name function..
Old 03/14/2008, 16:00   #6

But in his arguement, how can he ban you if he's not 100% sure if your a bot or not? He cannot. If you logged out, he can't say "well thats a bot, Ban" it can be a matter of bad timing. I also remember that function on SRO also, as well as Logout if GM was close.
Old 03/14/2008, 16:35   #7

Ok its quite hard to make a mem auto respond, so any1 can try a simple pixelbot that detects pink words from a pm then use autoit function ControlSend to PW.
Old 03/14/2008, 17:17   #8

Trunkz, you already posted a ss of your archer now your wb. I would advise you to edit away your name.
Old 03/14/2008, 17:33   #9

Maybe you can make him as target F11 so we can get his ID in memory. But this only 1 GM so we need all GM list. To create such function logout when GM near by.