Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

R9 veno TT server

Discussion on R9 veno TT server within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
R9 veno TT server

Looking for an R9 veno on twilight temple server only request is that it has r9 wep i can get armors for it later...
Payment works like this i pay half you transfer account info to my email, I pay the other half once i have control of the account.
Message me via skype: Nunuator
Old 04/22/2016, 08:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
what abaut a seeker?
Seeker 2nd Rb, R9 3rd.
Reborn
1st Rb: 104
2nd Rb: 101
Curent Lvl: 103
Gear
R9 3rd Sword +11
R9 3rd Armor +10
R9 3rd Ring +8
R9 3rd Belt
NV3 Cape +9
NV3 Helmt +10

Have BM (1st RB) and Barb (1st RB) on same account.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] R9R3 SAGE VENO TT server
11/28/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
S> R9 3rd cast sage venomancer, +12armors (except for 2 pieces +11). +12NW neck, +12 r9 ring and NW ring, Emperor tome, full vit stones. Helm is socketed with 4 jades. Comes with TONS of fashion, most dyed with black and white dyes, and many mounts including the pink phoenix flyer. Comes with phoenix, hercules and monkey king battlepets. Twilight Temple server. Account also includes a NV3 Cleric, and I will give away my Assassin (r9 +11 daggers), which is on a different account, as a...
WTS/WTT LVL 100 BM for LVL 100 VENO LC SERVER
05/06/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
shes 100 bm, with full stats no gear i cleaned her off but her stats are made for heavy armor as bms are a more tanky class, but she does have a 3.0 flyer ill throw in a free genie too, shes all ready for rb if you want to start from 1! im looking for a veno in the same condition without the flyer with or without gear! let me know what you have! thanks! This is on the lost city server~:o
WTB VENO ON LOST CITY SERVER!
05/06/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for a veno prefer an illusion stone char at 100 or even 95, i just want to rb1 a veno and start from scratch let me know what you have i dont care if the stats are messed up as long as i can rebirth it! thanks! :handsdown::)
WTS lvl78 Veno Harshlands server
01/12/2010 - Trading - 1 Replies
lvl78 venomancer build: Light Armor Equippment: lvl61 3 star helm +2. lvl70 upper armor fb69 reward, dark shinguards of hades +3, HH70 boots and wrists +2(all sharded with G6 shards) weapon: Saky's Light molder +2(1 G7 mag attack shard) In total -15% chaneling gear
WTS Lvl 85 Veno on PVE server
08/07/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hi all! I'd like to sell the following account, it is the only character on the account, please pm or email me if you would like more info or screenshots. PM offers as well, thanks! Lvl 85 Veno with Lvl 85 Herc (Perfect World: Calculator) Lvl 81 Genie Lvl 82 Celestial Plumpfish Lvl 85 Asgard Plumpfish Lvl 83 Petite Wasp Lvl 6 Blacksmith/Tailor and Craftsmen