Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Perfect World Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS/WTT LVL 100 BM for LVL 100 VENO LC SERVER

Discussion on WTS/WTT LVL 100 BM for LVL 100 VENO LC SERVER within the Perfect World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink WTS/WTT LVL 100 BM for LVL 100 VENO LC SERVER

shes 100 bm, with full stats no gear i cleaned her off but her stats are made for heavy armor as bms are a more tanky class, but she does have a 3.0 flyer ill throw in a free genie too, shes all ready for rb if you want to start from 1! im looking for a veno in the same condition without the flyer with or without gear! let me know what you have! thanks! This is on the lost city server~

Tags
blade master, lost city, trading, veno, venomancer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
$$$WTB veno/sin/mage/cleric on HL server$$$
03/17/2019 - Perfect World Trading - 5 Replies
Hey peeps. Looking to buy a veno (nix & herc included), sin, mage, or cleric on Harshland (PVP) server. I'm offering: $300 for lvl 90+ $400 for 100+ (nice gear) $500 with rank 8 or 9 If ranked 9, I will even go up to $600+ Send me info of your character. (Screen Shots) I use pw calcuator so don't try to bribe me with bullshit.
[Selling] WTS WIZ/VENO/BM Lost City PVP server
05/06/2015 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
Wiz and veno are 1 acount BM on other acount 1st acount WIZ 101 R9 +10 Wepon Gems saph
Selling Veno 92 Dreamweaver server
11/17/2010 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
Selling Veno 92 Dreamweaver server with pheonix and herc both @ same lvl as veno with over 250 mil worth of coin and items 210 m coin 3000+ tokens around 35mil worth gold hp charms various items (mats,equipment etc) full upgraded item and bank slots ani mount etc...
WTS lvl78 Veno Harshlands server
01/12/2010 - Trading - 1 Replies
lvl78 venomancer build: Light Armor Equippment: lvl61 3 star helm +2. lvl70 upper armor fb69 reward, dark shinguards of hades +3, HH70 boots and wrists +2(all sharded with G6 shards) weapon: Saky's Light molder +2(1 G7 mag attack shard) In total -15% chaneling gear
WTS Lvl 85 Veno on PVE server
08/07/2009 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hi all! I'd like to sell the following account, it is the only character on the account, please pm or email me if you would like more info or screenshots. PM offers as well, thanks! Lvl 85 Veno with Lvl 85 Herc (Perfect World: Calculator) Lvl 81 Genie Lvl 82 Celestial Plumpfish Lvl 85 Asgard Plumpfish Lvl 83 Petite Wasp Lvl 6 Blacksmith/Tailor and Craftsmen