Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Overwatch
You last visited: Today at 13:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looking for ow pixelbot

Discussion on looking for ow pixelbot within the Overwatch forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
looking for ow pixelbot

i want to try noshi but the discord is dead and i havent gotten a response from mods. dont reccomend ur ****** paste pls, i only want a secure colorbot/pixelbot. im open to other cheats, but everything has such a high dtc rate lately, so im a little scared of most public cheats.
Old 02/20/2024, 01:03   #2

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,085
If you don't want a detected cheat, just use PhantomOverlay, lol.
Old 02/20/2024, 01:09   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
If you don't want a detected cheat, just use PhantomOverlay, lol.
i heard po's aimbot is *** for ow. ive used their cod cheat for like 2 years now and its fire, so i trust their security, but at the price point i dont think its really worth it for the lacking aimbot.
Old 02/20/2024, 01:12   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by booooooos View Post
i heard po's aimbot is *** for ow. ive used their cod cheat for like 2 years now and its fire, so i trust their security, but at the price point i dont think its really worth it for the lacking aimbot.
There's nothing wrong with the aimbot.

The problem is people using non-hitscan heroes and expecting it to perform the same way as an internal.

Even IF there was an issue with the aimbot, I prefer security (unless I'm using rage accounts), over an absolutely flawless aimbot with an extensive detection history.

Since you use PO, you know his refund policy. Try it for yourself for a day and if you don't like it, ask for a refund.
Old 02/20/2024, 01:13   #5

Quote:
There's nothing wrong with the aimbot.

The problem is people using non-hitscan heroes and expecting it to perform the same way as an internal.

Even IF there was an issue with the aimbot, I prefer security (unless I'm using rage accounts), over an absolutely flawless aimbot with an extensive detection history.
fair point, i havent actually tried it myself so i wont slander the aimbot, ill probably just end up using PO if luna is ***.
Old 02/20/2024, 01:15   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by booooooos View Post
fair point, i havent actually tried it myself so i wont slander the aimbot, ill probably just end up using PO if luna is ***.
You always have the option to purchase it, use it for a few hours, and if you don't like it, open a ticket for a refund. Unlike most providers, Zebleer offers a very liberal refund policy.
Old 02/20/2024, 01:19   #7

Quote:
You always have the option to purchase it, use it for a few hours, and if you don't like it, open a ticket for a refund. Unlike most providers, Zebleer offers a very liberal refund policy.
yea i love that about PO, ive refunded the cs2 cheat awhile back because it wasnt what i was really was looking for. i just bought a day key of noshi, im going to try it on another setup and see how the pixelbot feels, if its not up to par im 100% just going to get PO
Old 02/23/2024, 20:50   #8

elite*gold: 140
You should try Wyvern, it's a free 2 hour trial and there's nothing stopping you from creating a fresh account to try it on. We have a seed based spoofer that you can turn on so your main system is not affected by any ban you would receive. Anyone who exclusively used wyvern has never complained about bans so far. We actually fixed majority getting hwid banned constantly with our Clear traces function, the tl;dr is that you would be banned the moment you received even two reports or after around a week. If you want to be 100% safe disable backtrack (although our backtrack is completely invisible in replay and to any kind of client-side or server-side anticheat). We do not have any hooks in the game and only read data for decrypting packets (effectively a kernel-mode only cheat). We also have hooks for rendering, but those are hooked from the driver making them undetectable from a user-mode application.

The reason why all the cheats are getting banned is because:
- They hook the game.
- Use VEH.
- Manual map into the process with zero protection.
- Attempt to protect the memory, but having external processes running which are logged and sent to the server.
- Poorly protected memory (still readable, not queryable).
- Use public "bypass" methods (they don't work).
- Generally blatant aimbots with many weird flicks / micro movement.
- Have unprotected heap memory despite best efforts to protect it.
- Is an external, but fails to protect the application so overwatch can just read it.

Personally I mostly use aimassist on tracking, triggerbot on projectile heroes and avoid flick heroes. Have never been banned on my 2nd PC since around August when I created it.
Old 04/22/2024, 21:51   #9

add me on discord same as here

ill sell my personal one ive used for years
Old 04/24/2024, 16:31   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyverncx View Post
You should try Wyvern, it's a free 2 hour trial and there's nothing stopping you from creating a fresh account to try it on. We have a seed based spoofer that you can turn on so your main system is not affected by any ban you would receive. Anyone who exclusively used wyvern has never complained about bans so far. We actually fixed majority getting hwid banned constantly with our Clear traces function, the tl;dr is that you would be banned the moment you received even two reports or after around a week. If you want to be 100% safe disable backtrack (although our backtrack is completely invisible in replay and to any kind of client-side or server-side anticheat). We do not have any hooks in the game and only read data for decrypting packets (effectively a kernel-mode only cheat). We also have hooks for rendering, but those are hooked from the driver making them undetectable from a user-mode application.

The reason why all the cheats are getting banned is because:
- They hook the game.
- Use VEH.
- Manual map into the process with zero protection.
- Attempt to protect the memory, but having external processes running which are logged and sent to the server.
- Poorly protected memory (still readable, not queryable).
- Use public "bypass" methods (they don't work).
- Generally blatant aimbots with many weird flicks / micro movement.
- Have unprotected heap memory despite best efforts to protect it.
- Is an external, but fails to protect the application so overwatch can just read it.

Personally I mostly use aimassist on tracking, triggerbot on projectile heroes and avoid flick heroes. Have never been banned on my 2nd PC since around August when I created it.
Everything is good until you mention the 120$ price tag for only 1 month sub. Don't get me wrong, i would love to try your software and even buy it if i like it but for 120$ that's triple the price of PO.. and the benefits aren't worth it to change providers.
Old 04/25/2024, 13:36   #11

elite*gold: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by hkflow0o7 View Post
Everything is good until you mention the 120$ price tag for only 1 month sub. Don't get me wrong, i would love to try your software and even buy it if i like it but for 120$ that's triple the price of PO.. and the benefits aren't worth it to change providers.
The monthly price is only relevant if you truly play every single day since we also offer shorter subscription times such as 3 and 6 hours. Most people only cheat 4 hours a day on average and 6 days out of the month which is only around 24 dollars!

But obviously, there is also a group of people who have used wyvern every single day since release.
Old 04/25/2024, 17:02   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyverncx View Post
The monthly price is only relevant if you truly play every single day since we also offer shorter subscription times such as 3 and 6 hours. Most people only cheat 4 hours a day on average and 6 days out of the month which is only around 24 dollars!

But obviously, there is also a group of people who have used wyvern every single day since release.
Well, I wanted to try it but unfortunately I get blue screen error when I inject your software. My 2 Hours trial key is done and I didn't get to try it. I opened a ticket but still no solution if you can look into it.