Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Overwatch
You last visited: Today at 20:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Review of the OVW2 chairs I've used

Discussion on Review of the OVW2 chairs I've used within the Overwatch forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Review of the OVW2 chairs I've used

[CENTER]
Not claiming to be an expert on chairs or anything but I have bought a few and intend on buying more (I'll update when I try more), me personally I am looking for a "legit" (not sure if that's the right word) cheat, I've never really been into rage aiming or hard locking onto targets as it's just a little too much for me and I am way more interested in climbing rather than getting my account banned every other game, if you have any recommendations don't hesitate to throw them at me, I'll give them a check or at least do like two days of research before finding out the cheats detected and a waste of my time.

Keep in mind these reviews might get wordy, but this is more to give people some peace of mind because most people don't know how to actually review shit, a simple "It's detected bro" or "Yeah man this shit is dope" is lame and doesn't help me at least.

(List is in no order really)

1) Avalon:

I'll tell you now, the experience I've had with this one is, actually pretty good, the aim bot felt nice for small corrections to my aim, got me to GM5 and the price for Lite is pretty nice ($50 a month is a fucking steal).

I had some trouble before with my accounts getting banned but this is the only place where people actually make sense and I found out it was because of Blizzards fucked up trust system and me not using a VPN basically so to anyone who says they're detected, AT LEAST FROM MY EXPIERIENCE, it's bullshit.

I mainly play Widow and Ashe so everything was fine for me but imo playing S76 or any tracking hero?? Maybe not, idk how to explain it but it feels a little too obvious no matter how much I tweak my settings, not an insult on the chair just something to keep in mind, trigger bot is pretty good but as with most when the target gets too close tends not to work if you're like me and panic press the button when a Tracer W keys into you.

Hero skills are nice, I'm not a Genji kind of person but there's an auto dash there, it's pretty nice despite never touching the guy I've gotten a few good plays in using it, but the Soj autorail is fucking nuts, I wouldn't recommend using it too much if you're in plat/dia or lower though that's a report for sure.

ESP is nice even though I'm not really a fan of ESP's in general, keep in mind the outline ESP is not streamproof so be careful if you accidentally enable it while streaming or something, don't have much more to say

I'm not too braindead (still pretty stupid tho) so getting it setup myself wasn't that hard, and using the config on the site was easy, I only really had one encounter with the support team and WaRaii seems like a sane human being when I had a question about the cheat being detected or not, which is, a change from other people I've dealt with, dunno about the other mods or staff though so keep that in mind when I talk about the support team.

P.S: Yo mods can you make a config channel in the discord or something pls ty <3

Aimbot: 8.5/10
ESP: 10/10
Support: 10/10 (Didn't get called a slur so it's pretty good)
Overall: 9/10 - I'd give it a try, but I will keep an eye out for pro since if this is just their Lite version that pro shit is gonna slap I'm sure (I'm hyped for it)

2) Xulace:

Alright so I've had a pretty great experience with this one too, it's lacking on features but that's because I'm pretty sure this is more for legit play, so no auto rails, auto dashes, or anything like that, but it's pretty good for the price ($48 a month is pretty nice, a little more if you don't fuck with crypto like me iirc) using it I had an account of mine last two weeks while using a chair which is still my record atm (This is before I reinstalled windows and got a vpn as of recent), the aimbot can be a little jank but it can all be sorted in time with enough tweaking, triggerbot works great and the ESP is nice and all, but once again, not a big fan, it's hard to look legit with it so I keep it off, one thing that is an absolute game changer is the ability and ult tracker, and the fact that it's all streamproof? Amazing.

Should mention this has never been detected and I highly doubt it ever will (Never say never though!) but I'm not gonna shill it to you, I've seen enough people say "This cheat is dog bro use Xulace it's UD" so I know if you're like me it's getting fucking annoying, it's good, devs did a good job, great external.

Staff are friendly enough I haven't interacted with them a ton but I've got no reason to say anything bad, and their spoofer seems to get a TON of positive vouches and is what I used for the month I used their cheat for and it worked alright, but I'm not the sharpest fork in the shed so I'm not super knowledgeable on that, when I know more I'll update

Aimbot: 7/10
ESP: 9/10
Support: 7/10
Overall: 7/10 - Definitely what you want to go for if you already know how to use a mouse and keyboard and just want some nice aim assist, otherwise, go elsewhere you'll have more fun (Also Avalon is 2 dollars more just saying)

3) Noble 3

Alright, I'll admit, don't have a ton of experience with this one, got a day key once, then got a week key another time to give it another shot, but I was kinda getting chain banned and using the other two chairs trying to get an opinion on them at the same time (I'll be buying a month when I get the chance maybe soon (Also if I don't get in on a priv cheat I might also try to write a review on)) but from what I've used, HOOOLY THIS ONE IS NUTS, the default settings are cool but, I'd recommend looking for something more legit if you're not trying to get wiped off the planet with 200 reports to your name, ESP is really nice, aimbot is godly imo, BUT my biggest issue, is that everyone and their fucking mother says it's detected, and most the people shilling Noble talk like they have ego problems so I'm not sure if I can trust their word on if it's detected or not and from what I've seen there's no use in going to their discord to ask anything.

Auto skills galore, if you can think of it they probably got it, rage aim is that's your style, only issue is it's a bit on the expensive side, which, is a waste if you're gonna get banned right? ($125 for a month, so honestly I'd recommend just buying an alt and getting a day key don't be like me) So until I can verify that your account will last longer than a couple of months I'd say stay away from it if you're trying to climb and make any kind of progress, but if you wanna ruin some plat soldier mains day then a day key and a throw away account will give you everything you want and more.

Aimbot: 10/10
ESP: 10/10
Support: 0/10 (I never spoke to em)
Security: 4/10 (I'm running off the assumption nothing is really detected in ow2 but with no info I do not trust this as a long term kind of cheat)
Overall: 5/10 - Let me get that month key and I'll update this but right now I can't really recommend it if you're looking for something long term, but if you wanna roll some lobbies go for it, day key is like 7 dollars

Extra: I know I sound like an Avalon psyop shill but I am just some random and I have nothing to do with the program itself, but when a products good I feel like you really gotta talk about it yknow?

Some chairs I am looking at trying are;

- HF 2.0 (Hyper Flick 2.0 seems promising, on the expensive side for sure and I hear a lot about it being detected but it's gotta be good if it's worth that much right?

- FC (FullControl looks fucking Godly I'm not gonna lie, but I think they got hit by a wave a while back and have been on lockdown trying to get everything ready for a rerelease but I am the second most excited for this one, it's external and pretty cheap for all it offers, there's no ETA when it'll be back but trust me when I tell you my eyes are glued to that server)

- Avalon pro (Just putting this here to remind myself to try and review it when it's up)
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2023, 04:26   #2

I use Noble and it's def. not detected. Aimbot and ESP are amazing. A little expensive tho.
Old 12/28/2023, 09:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainbleach View Post
I use Noble and it's def. not detected. Aimbot and ESP are amazing. A little expensive tho.
You seen anyone climb to high ranks/t500 with it? Never seen anyone flexing t500 in the server or talking about legit settings on there
Old 12/29/2023, 10:07   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaynesWife View Post
You seen anyone climb to high ranks/t500 with it? Never seen anyone flexing t500 in the server or talking about legit settings on there
There is a couple people who are in T500 for the last two seasons.
Old 12/29/2023, 10:10   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainbleach View Post
There is a couple people who are in T500 for the last two seasons.
Got any screenshots? What about ur experience with it?
Old 12/31/2023, 08:50   #6

Hey, really appreciate the review! I'm WaRaii btw ^^ as for Soldier we will check if we can do something about it, you aren't the first to say that it seems difficult to make him look legit and that he feels really sticky
Old 12/31/2023, 13:59   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by .KaiZy View Post
Hey, really appreciate the review! I'm WaRaii btw ^^ as for Soldier we will check if we can do something about it, you aren't the first to say that it seems difficult to make him look legit and that he feels really sticky
The goat themselves! No problem ty for providing something that isn't dogshit and not blowing me up when I said the cheat was "detected" in a ticket, do you guys take suggestions for features or is it a "Wait until pro" kind of thing? Thanks for your hard work gl on the EFT thing you got in development!
Old 01/01/2024, 02:38   #8

xulace ? Where to buy it?
Old 01/02/2024, 02:22   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikaimeng View Post
xulace ? Where to buy it?
You can join their discord and it's got everything there, it's what I use for legit play so well worth the money if you wanna try and climb in peace. Add xuliii the link is on their about me
Old 01/02/2024, 12:46   #10

Quote:
The goat themselves! No problem ty for providing something that isn't dogshit and not blowing me up when I said the cheat was "detected" in a ticket, do you guys take suggestions for features or is it a "Wait until pro" kind of thing? Thanks for your hard work gl on the EFT thing you got in development!
Lite is kinda as is, Lite was supposed to be normal outlines + Aimbot but we got carried away a bit and added way more than we wanted, later on im sure we will change a few things/add to lite but not until Pro, as for EFT preciate that, hope release is soon but with new years a bit hard ^^
Old 03/02/2024, 08:53   #11

hay bro im new to this i like your post but dont know where to go to buy .. what r the links to buy ?
Old 03/02/2024, 20:01   #12

elite*gold: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by rua893 View Post
hay bro im new to this i like your post but dont know where to go to buy .. what r the links to buy ?
Go to black market section, find a seller there.

--

You should review wyvern. I think the scores of other cheats will go down quite a lot when you see what is possible.
Old 03/07/2024, 01:11   #13

elite*gold: 43
Quote:

- FC (FullControl looks ******* Godly I'm not gonna lie, but I think they got hit by a wave a while back and have been on lockdown trying to get everything ready for a rerelease but I am the second most excited for this one, it's external and pretty cheap for all it offers, there's no ETA when it'll be back but trust me when I tell you my eyes are glued to that server)

Hey its been 3 weeks since we are up and running!
New loader
New features
Very Safe

We also decreased our prices and its even more cheaper! you are welcome to our community anytime
Old 03/29/2024, 15:09   #14

elite*gold: 63
Ive been using phantom overlay for 2 months now not banned, their esp is fine 8/10, aim isnt great but with some tweaking its usable. 5/10 for the aim prob but I havent heard of them ever being detected id give a 8/10 overall