Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Overwatch
You last visited: Today at 21:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Overwatch forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/18/2022, 07:37   #271

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sum4141s View Post
any update?
so far no ban after couple hours, its actually not that bad. put it on like semi low settings and it goes pretty well if you can aim and track people. it makes it hella easier but if u turn it up it makes u look blatant. overall for like legit cheating on it for like an hour its pretty fun. ill go like a full blatant game tommrw see what happens

Quote:
Originally Posted by xqcow1 View Post
so far no ban after couple hours, its actually not that bad. put it on like semi low settings and it goes pretty well if you can aim and track people. it makes it hella easier but if u turn it up it makes u look blatant. overall for like legit cheating on it for like an hour its pretty fun. ill go like a full blatant game tommrw see what happens
actually i got banned, i just got back swerving from the highway and totally forgot that i got banned so. lmao donnt buyh it.
Old 10/18/2022, 08:15   #272

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,065
Quote:
Originally Posted by xqcow1 View Post

actually i got banned, i just got back swerving from the highway and totally forgot that i got banned so. lmao donnt buyh it.
LOL
Old 10/18/2022, 09:49   #273

I JUST BUY Shell Software AND ITS NOT WORKING WITH ME NOTHING CHANGE EVEN WHEN I CHANGE THE NUMBER
Old 10/18/2022, 13:51   #274

elite*gold: 29
Daedalus & Hakk are down for few days now due to Security issues, kindly change em to X until they announce it's up again
Old 10/18/2022, 14:00   #275

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suave◉_◉ View Post
Daedalus & Hakk are down for few days now due to Security issues, kindly change em to X until they announce it's up again
That requires to much work every time a provider is updating tbh, require changing every time lmao ??? And keeping track of each provider until they update ?? Too much work bud. Especially during this early phase where most providers will be detected and updating constantly
How about just keep it as is, then the users can just go to the provider site and find out themselves
I think for now, this thread main purpose is to tell the user which provider has released their cheetos for ow2, and of course to avoid scammer, not constantly ud/detected status like the old one
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/18/2022, 14:06   #276

elite*gold: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEIGHTLER88 View Post
The rules are set out in chat before the keys are sold By Our only key distrobuter (static) and the reseller is always told before sale two simple things: he cannot scam users, and he cannot sell keys below our accepted market price.

If he breaks these rules, he is warned. If he continues to break these rules (Like any other business in the universe), his keys are frozen. There is nothing wrong with us doing this, as it is no different to any other industry.

bullshit, bullshit, bullshit

what about me? let's see if u can give excuses on this ..

I am a customer, got banned because I wrote in their PREMUIM CHANNEL > not even main / public

"I got banned bcz of RAJIN in less than 2hrs & I won't be using RAJIN for now"

I got muted and banned in few hours.

also, if anyone reading this, they even blacklist the word "Detected, Banned" so none can write such a thing on their discord !

what a perfect Business model

and .. @

I can dm u with all proof I am just a customer and got banned for saying it's DT nothing more.

- didn't AD for any other cheat
- didn't spread misleading info
- shared my experince using RAJIN, nothing more
- didn't insult any of the members/admin/team

I don't know why you remove em from "not trusted"

edit: I sent extra proofs on DM, check it out
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/18/2022, 15:56   #277

Quote:

I am a customer, got banned because I wrote in their PREMUIM CHANNEL > not even main / public

also, if anyone reading this, they even blacklist the word "Detected, Banned" so none can write such a thing on their discord !

and .. @

I can dm u with all proof I am just a customer and got banned for saying it's DT nothing more.

You haven’t even attempted to reach out to us, not only did we give everyone who had issues compensation, but you still have the audacity to sit here and rant like a total child. Maybe PM me instead of creating a rage post trustpilot review 24/7
Old 10/18/2022, 16:00   #278

Quote:

and .. @

Not only were you and basically everyone else AUTOMATICALLY compensated, but you have the audacity to sit here and **** talk like a total child.

I don’t even know who you are, you haven’t told me your username and you are just expecting us to wave a crystal ball,

Give me your username and i will check for you.
Old 10/18/2022, 17:14   #279

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
It's an AI system, so it relies predominantly on your GPU. Most likely why it didn't work for your laptop.

As I said in an earlier post, getting it off of your PC is very annoying - requiring you to restore your PC from a recovery point - or in your case, a reformat. I assume this is due to their anti-cheat bypass, but it is extremely annoying.

Give them time to respond, they're all sleeping around this time. Nevertheless, let me know what happens with your refund (if they refund you). I would like to know how they handle those situations. From my experience, they typically ignore DMs, so it will be interesting to see how or if they respond to you.
they banned me on their discord for complaining, thats how they responded haha

Quote:
It's an AI system, so it relies predominantly on your GPU. Most likely why it didn't work for your laptop.

As I said in an earlier post, getting it off of your PC is very annoying - requiring you to restore your PC from a recovery point - or in your case, a reformat. I assume this is due to their anti-cheat bypass, but it is extremely annoying.

Give them time to respond, they're all sleeping around this time. Nevertheless, let me know what happens with your refund (if they refund you). I would like to know how they handle those situations. From my experience, they typically ignore DMs, so it will be interesting to see how or if they respond to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whaita_41 View Post
you literally have to tick a box that you own a GPU strong enough to run the cheat, doubt they´ll refund him
i literally have an rtx 3070?
Old 10/18/2022, 20:25   #280

I read a lot about Edenity, I wanted to know if it is really worth it and is it superior to others?
Old 10/18/2022, 23:26   #281

Quote:
'x' and '✓' don't indicate a version update, they represent whether or not the provider has transitioned from Overwatch 1 to Overwatch 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdsfasdsfdsdf View Post
i literally have an rtx 3070
Really? That is weird then. Maybe because the screen size is too small (assuming you're not using a monitor, and if you are then I have no idea, lol.) Did they ever contact you back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellpz View Post
I read a lot about Edenity, I wanted to know if it is really worth it and is it superior to others?
Between Edenity and Avalon/Unleashed, they're the only provider(s) that have gone a year or more without detection. So, they're typically the safest choice.

Edenity had 2 detections in the entirety of Overwatch 1, and Avalon/Unleashed had 1.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2022, 04:08   #282

tried ghostware lvl 1 overwatch 2 cheat. got banned after 2 games. would not recommend.
Old 10/19/2022, 04:14   #283

Quote:
Originally Posted by asgard815 View Post
tried ghostware lvl 1 overwatch 2 cheat. got banned after 2 games. would not recommend.
Appears that way.

Changing their ban wave status to 'yes' now.
Old 10/19/2022, 04:18   #284

Quote:
Appears that way.

Changing their ban wave status to 'yes' now.
GW definitely just got hit with a banwave.
Old 10/19/2022, 06:25   #285

Ghostware is DT and the community is in chaos. ban waves and DT.
Thanks
1 User