Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Overwatch
You last visited: Today at 18:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat Providers within the Overwatch forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/16/2022, 08:17   #241

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by valgissn View Post
Are there any that don't require secure boot being turned off?

I used Ghostware which works well. But as soon as I turned secure boot back on, my PC completely stopped turning on and I needed to reformat.
Can confirm that ghostware will brick your pc if you turn secure boot back on (to play valorant for example)

And there is no way to uninstall the ghostware **** after installing except from reformat or roll-back windows, which is a ******* hassle. Still dont know how they cant even implement a basic uninstaller.

I have tried most platform listed on here. Entropia, hakk, zeus, rijin does not require secure boot to be off. And their loader is portable too, meaning once you done playing, you can just delete the losder and that's it. Not the same case with ghostware as it install drivers plus some random ***** on ur pc

Only ghostware require secure boot off, and once you install it on ur pc, turning secure boot on = boom enjoy bsod.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/16/2022, 16:09   #242

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playy View Post
yea. I hope very soon. tired of waiting

sick of all the **** people sell now, everything detected and/or complete trash

-----------------------------------------------

any info on QZ Solutions ??

Bro ... i think you post to much **** that you do not know about.
I`ve been using rijin for the last 3 days without any prob.
The loader is easy to use and it does what they say it does. You got silence aim + rage ( one click and u rage as an idiot ).
Just because you are get banned for not knowing when or how to stop ... its your prob.
Old 10/16/2022, 18:13   #243

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDaniiAfk View Post
Bro ... i think you post to much **** that you do not know about.
I`ve been using rijin for the last 3 days without any prob.
The loader is easy to use and it does what they say it does. You got silence aim + rage ( one click and u rage as an idiot ).
Just because you are get banned for not knowing when or how to stop ... its your prob.
it's not true perfect silent aim. in spectator mode, it will show you insta snapping to heads. There's no silent aim at all, only on your screen
that's why they put it in Rage I guess
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2022, 22:30   #244

hi. i appreciate your work and am grateful for the overview and constant updates, but with regard to RIJIN, i can say that i have no negative experience in terms of buying and using it. But I have to say that I always buy RIJIN through rev1 shop.
Old 10/16/2022, 23:19   #245

anything on aimsharp?
Old 10/17/2022, 00:42   #246

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,079
Quote:
Originally Posted by yayatutus View Post
anything on aimsharp?
Last I heard they didn't have an OW developer anymore. Not sure if that is true or not, but there's been no official word about a release.
Old 10/17/2022, 03:56   #247

Zeus:

Staff does not reply to the tickets and randomly closes them for no reason.

Software is very buggy. Sometimes you get errors printed on screen which obstruct your view. Stops working after 2 to 3 matches and disappears in middle of a match etc.

Frequently detected.
Old 10/17/2022, 04:33   #248

ghostware scam/infected?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
Checked.
Seems they got hit with legal.

-Removed them from the list.
just tried buying ghostware, 21$ followed all their instructions for the cheat, didnt work, dm'd the staff to no reply on discord

"cheat doesnt even work bro
cheat status no client connected every time tried everything
it goes cheat status please start the game
then i start the game
then it says no client detected
****** my laptop too, had to system restore it lol?
can i get a refund, 21$ for nothing"

Kinda ****** up my laptop at one point too and the only thing i could do was a system factory reset or return point
Old 10/17/2022, 05:20   #249

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdsfasdsfdsdf View Post
just tried buying ghostware, 21$ followed all their instructions for the cheat, didnt work, dm'd the staff to no reply on discord

"cheat doesnt even work bro
cheat status no client connected every time tried everything
it goes cheat status please start the game
then i start the game
then it says no client detected
****** my laptop too, had to system restore it lol?
can i get a refund, 21$ for nothing"

Kinda ****** up my laptop at one point too and the only thing i could do was a system factory reset or return point
It's an AI system, so it relies predominantly on your GPU. Most likely why it didn't work for your laptop.

As I said in an earlier post, getting it off of your PC is very annoying - requiring you to restore your PC from a recovery point - or in your case, a reformat. I assume this is due to their anti-cheat bypass, but it is extremely annoying.

Give them time to respond, they're all sleeping around this time. Nevertheless, let me know what happens with your refund (if they refund you). I would like to know how they handle those situations. From my experience, they typically ignore DMs, so it will be interesting to see how or if they respond to you.
Old 10/17/2022, 05:59   #250

can someone review hakk and shellsoftware?
Old 10/17/2022, 06:11   #251

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatporingzz View Post
can someone review hakk and shellsoftware?
Shell is ****, Hakk is only 'ok' but has already had a ban wave so not worth using until Blizzard stops caring.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/17/2022, 11:01   #252

Quote:
It's an AI system, so it relies predominantly on your GPU. Most likely why it didn't work for your laptop.

As I said in an earlier post, getting it off of your PC is very annoying - requiring you to restore your PC from a recovery point - or in your case, a reformat. I assume this is due to their anti-cheat bypass, but it is extremely annoying.

Give them time to respond, they're all sleeping around this time. Nevertheless, let me know what happens with your refund (if they refund you). I would like to know how they handle those situations. From my experience, they typically ignore DMs, so it will be interesting to see how or if they respond to you.
you literally have to tick a box that you own a GPU strong enough to run the cheat, doubt they´ll refund him
Old 10/17/2022, 11:52   #253

Quote:
Shell is ****, Hakk is only 'ok' but has already had a ban wave so not worth using until Blizzard stops caring.
thankyou i better wait for eden then.
Old 10/17/2022, 12:56   #254

Quote:
agreed shells is ****, too bad i learned the hard way, but hey at least it's UD
Old 10/17/2022, 17:37   #255

elite*gold: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by failedmission View Post
agreed shells is ****, too bad i learned the hard way, but hey at least it's UD
edit: nvm