Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 22:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auto miniland and raid calculator

Discussion on Auto miniland and raid calculator within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Auto miniland and raid calculator

Hey my question is about buffs, is there any bot or something like that which can autobuff my character in miniland? Also id like to ask about that utility which is showing dmg dealt to boss after raid, I know it exist but I cant find it, can someone upload it for me?
Old 09/25/2019, 11:57   #2

i think the "Hopefully Usefull Clientless Bot" has a auto invite to miniland and buff Function
Old 09/25/2019, 18:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scyra99 View Post
i think the "Hopefully Usefull Clientless Bot" has a auto invite to miniland and buff Function
Yeah but since gameforge launcher is using your email not ID you cant use cl bot

Nvm it works, I mean invite, I will look on this program anyway someone has that dmg raid "calculator" or smth like that

Similar Threads Similar Threads
OpenNos Pet´s, bonuses and miniland
03/19/2017 - Nostale - 3 Replies
Hi, I want buy with paypal somethings to my Czech server. On our server plays only Czech players and we want to buy Pet´s or repair bonuses and miniland and etc.. I will pay for example 50 euro 60 euro I don't care.. :-) Skype: j.pospisil97 Thank´s :-)
Shared Kills on raid 1 and raid 2
12/05/2015 - Shaiya Private Server - 6 Replies
Is this possible via script by sharing kills from raid 1 and raid 2 on the same pvp area?
Raid 1 and Raid 2 shared kills
09/10/2015 - Shaiya PServer Development - 1 Replies
Is this possible via script by sharing kills of raid 1 and raid 2 on the same pvp area?
Miniland mit WPE (Bei mir könnt ihr's)
07/29/2010 - Nostale - 8 Replies
Hi, da man es ja mit WPE Pro machen kann, das man die Belohnung 20x in 10 Sekunden oder so bekommt, und ihr erwischt werden könnt, bei mir im Miniland, könnt ihr Holzhacken, ohne Ende, mit WPE. Wie ihr zu mir kommt? Notiz an --- und dann, mach ich euch als Freund, dann könnt ihr Holzen (Hackn) ohne Ende ;D, ohne in Gefahr zu kommen :cool: MfG. miki1010 ;)
Age of Conan Feat Calculator - AoC Feat Calculator
06/13/2010 - General Gaming Releases - 3 Replies
the most accurate Age of Conan Feat Calculator