Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion > General Gaming Releases
You last visited: Today at 18:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Age of Conan Feat Calculator - AoC Feat Calculator

Discussion on Age of Conan Feat Calculator - AoC Feat Calculator within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,731
Age of Conan Feat Calculator - AoC Feat Calculator

the most accurate
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/11/2008, 14:38   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hab da noch 2

Sogar "Deutsch" anwähl bar!

dann den hier noch

da kann man sich sogar Builds anschauen!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2008, 20:41   #3

hybes will bei mir net so - aber der von Lowfyr ist auch auf deutsch - von daher
Old 06/13/2010, 10:26   #4

In deutsch, ein aktueller Featplaner:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
*HOT* TORKAS FEAT KARTAGHO AND ANTHAROS*HOT*
04/06/2010 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hey. Ich habe auf Server 5 Antharos Einen lvl 54er Mental krieger mit einen spp+4 naja Eq ist nicht So der Burner. Aber das hauptsächliche ist, der Acc kann sich ab Server 2 Kartagho Überall einloggen!!!!!!! Ja Nur das Problem...ich Spiele auf Torkas ;D ich Würde den Acc gegen items oder Yang auf Torkas verkaufen/Vertauschen.
Unlimited feat points
05/28/2009 - General Gaming Releases - 4 Replies
I am still working on how i can recreate this one. The other day during a 10k lag spike when i used one of my feat points. i was then disconnected and when i got back into the game i still had my available feat point and i also had a feat point on the feat i had selected. This might have just been pure luck, try it out it could work for you too sorry if this explanation isnt very good.
[Bug/Exploit]Tempest of Set bugged feat.
03/18/2009 - General Gaming Releases - 1 Replies
To make it short, it seems that if you put 3 points in the feat "Presence of Mind" under the General tree (removes 20% casting time on certain heals per point spent), your Life of Set healing spell becomes instant (though it should only have been 60% faster), but when you put the fourth point in "Presence of Mind" it's no longer instant, it has the cast time it's supposed to have (80% reduced). I'm not sure if the other healing spells are also faster than they should at the third rank...
Bear Shaman Feat Review
05/18/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 0 Replies
This is just a post about the feats, in general - their usefulness, and any suggestions I might have to improve them. All of this is based on leveling a BS up to 52 on a PvP server, so the last two tiers of each tree will be left out. Wrath Tier One Nature's Wrath - A good feat to start off on, although the description is misleading. For anyone who doesn't know, it gives you a chance to proc a stacking buff which adds an additional initial effect, equaling whatever Blood Flow normally...
Combat Expertize Feat
05/02/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
I will teach you how to get the Combat Expertize feat defensive bonus while still attacking at max rate. Its really simple. Combat Expertize feat increases 5 to AC and takes away 5 from attacks. If your life is low just take your main weapon and start using the shield. Use Combat Expertize and gain its benefit You will start attacking with the shield but the shield is not penalised. You will only attack once per round as the shield attack is a full round but you will still benefit...