Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 18:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Creating NoS0577 C++ Packet

Discussion on Creating NoS0577 C++ Packet within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Creating NoS0577 C++ Packet

Hi,

I've been dealing with the new nos0577 packet trying to do something just for learning purpose.

I came through the NosAuth by Walross that Pumba suggested me, and some more snippet codes for the SESSION_TOKEN but I don't know how to implement in c++ since they are written in Python.

I read about the libcurl and QtHttpRequest but honestly, Idk how to send a post req in c++ and send a json and vice-versa. Or maybe using a python script from a c++ program?

Can anyone help me?

I'm using the old NosCrypto by Cryless.

Thank you all

Old 09/02/2019, 10:17   #2

enjoy

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/02/2019, 10:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by val77 View Post

enjoy
Thanks, exactly what I was looking for. I will update the thread in case.
Old 09/02/2019, 11:24   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyRuLeZ View Post
Thanks, exactly what I was looking for. I will update the thread in case.
Most of the time if you are looking for something (programmation related) generally available, you should look on GitHub, a lot of libraries are available in a lot of langages for a lot of different things .

Good luck

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2019, 20:40   #5

#UP

I'm at good point, I just need 1 last thing that I think is changed on new created accounts...

the last post req asks for a platformGameAccountId

but as you can see in the screenshot, I don't get any... even using the platformUserId it doesn't work. SO it's not a coding issue, but a request issue. Anyone knows what the server expects?

Old 09/11/2019, 21:26   #6

I think it expect the ID created by GameForge after installing Nostale Client.

In reg
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Gameforge4d\TNTClient\M ainApp

Not sure, but maybe. ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2019, 22:28   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digitalis87 View Post
I think it expect the ID created by GameForge after installing Nostale Client.

In reg
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Gameforge4d\TNTClient\M ainApp

Not sure, but maybe. ...
Hi! Thanks for your answer! Anyway nope because I send It in the prev. JSON so its doesnt ask for It again... Any solution for new accounts created? Thanks
Old 09/12/2019, 00:15   #8

Should be easier to translate c# to c++ than python.
This doesn’t generate the first packet as it’s a launcher but the code you are stuck at right now is in it.

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2019, 08:49   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Lucifer0 View Post
Should be easier to translate c# to c++ than python.
This doesnít generate the first packet as itís a launcher but the code you are stuck at right now is in it.

I don't have problem with requests. New created account Just dont receive the platformGameAccountId value. So, if I'm a new created account... What the server expects with the auth token?
Old 09/12/2019, 09:01   #10

Nothing you need to create a game account. This will certainly be another endpoint of their api.
A good way to do it would be to look at what the original client send in the case of a new account and reproduce.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2019, 09:33   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Lucifer0 View Post
Nothing you need to create a game account. This will certainly be another endpoint of their api.
A good way to do it would be to look at what the original client send in the case of a new account and reproduce.
Thanks lucifer for the answer but.. the account I'm trying to log in already has characters .. I dont understand this step
Old 09/12/2019, 14:52   #12

Just run the Fiddler and check what have changed, I think that the most important part (the code translation inside client) is still the same, I may check it in free time
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2019, 15:25   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalrossGreat View Post
Just run the Fiddler and check what have changed, I think that the most important part (the code translation inside client) is still the same, I may check it in free time
Thanks walross, btw I've been trying to check packets with WShark all day but with no success.

I Will try with fiddler later. If anyone gas already found the solution please Just post, i don't Need code Just documentation

« Cryless Source Problem | IC Bot »