Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Creating New Packet

Discussion on Creating New Packet within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Creating New Packet

y cant we create a New packet and send it to client and this packet do w.e we want and is it hard ?
Old 04/19/2012, 14:37   #2

if you create New packet then.. you should also create your new client having that packet or edit the client to add that packet... or just use the packet which are already exist...
Old 04/19/2012, 17:01   #3

Received Thanks: 1,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by marlyandedsel View Post
if you create New packet then.. you should also create your new client having that packet or edit the client to add that packet... or just use the packet which are already exist...
No, by detouring the packet handler, you can add new packet and process original one by the original function.
Old 04/19/2012, 22:27   #4

For example i mean i want to add New Class as SnowTaoist and surely it isnt added in Reincarnation and i'd like to add the option of Choosing SnowTaoist into Gui of Reincarnation so this needs packet modifying or even Making new one .. so how to do that
Old 04/19/2012, 22:37   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman123 View Post
For example i mean i want to add New Class as SnowTaoist and surely it isnt added in Reincarnation and i'd like to add the option of Choosing SnowTaoist into Gui of Reincarnation so this needs packet modifying or even Making new one .. so how to do that
i don't think so
Old 04/20/2012, 02:22   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman123 View Post
Afaik, you can modify the ProfessionalName.ini (ini folder) and add your own custom class (i.e JobID,JobName - 180,SnowTaoist).
You can code your Reincarnation system to allow the transition to your custom job ID besides the originals. There's no need for creating a new packet just to add a new job.
Old 04/20/2012, 02:56   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Zero~ View Post
Afaik, you can modify the ProfessionalName.ini (ini folder) and add your own custom class (i.e JobID,JobName - 180,SnowTaoist).
You can code your Reincarnation system to allow the transition to your custom job ID besides the originals. There's no need for creating a new packet just to add a new job.
i was talking about Reincarnation not making a char skills , name , job code etc...How to Edit on Reincarnation Interface such that it contains the New Class i've added ..thats my question ..Beside y cant i make a new packet which do a certain process ?