I keep getting errors when trying to build my server and I need this file along with the .exe files for OpenNos.Login, OpenNos.Master.Server, and OpenNos.World. Can anyone send me a copy of these files?
Can someone help me too to build the solution? i have also these problems
with the .exe files for OpenNos.Login, OpenNos.Master.Server, and OpenNos.World
OpenNos "The project 'OpenNos.Login' failed to build." 06/19/2019 - Nostale - 11 Replies Hello! When I put in update-database in Visual Studio I get the 'The project 'OpenNos.Login' failed to build.' error. I already did what was on the troubleshoot before I put it in. I've been at this for hours and I can't figure it out. Can someone help me please?
[OpenNos] ¿How to select the project OpenNos.DAL.EF? 05/04/2018 - Nostale - 4 Replies Hello, I have a problem with my visual studio 2017, it turns out that to be able to give the update-database command I must have the project OpenNos.DAL.EF But the thing is that in my visual studio there is no option to select the project ... I need help!:D:D
[opennos]The project 'OpenNos.Login' failed to build. 08/03/2017 - Nostale - 9 Replies Hello I have a problem with the package manager console to run the update- database command to opennos soon as I executes the command, he said: The project ' opennos.login ' failed to build
What to do? I made the updates to Microsoft Visual Studio thank you ..
[HOW TO] MSVCR110.dll fehlt BEHEBEN | [MSVCR120.dll MSVCP110.dll MSVCP100.dll etc] 03/25/2014 - Tutorials - 2 Replies Hier ist ein Youtube Video:
MSVCR100.dll feht BEHEBEN / MSVCR110.dll fehlt MSVCR120.dll MSVCP110.dll MSVCP100.dll MSVCP120.dll - YouTube
Aber den ganzen Kram könnt ihr auch als Text haben:
Viele von euch kennen bestimmt das Problem das ne dll auf dem PC fehlt und das Programme dann nicht laufen. Hier ist die Lösung:
Schaut erstmal nach, welche Microsoft Redistributables auf eurem PC installiert sind. Geht hierzu auf Start > Sytemsteuerung > Programme > Programme und Funktionen
und...
kann Gameobject nicht löschen!! 05/28/2008 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies Wenn ich ein gameobject spawne und es mi 1 speichere, dann kann ich sie nicht mehr löschen. Auch nicht, wenn ich sie mit 1 lösche also .go del 1 .
Ich habs bis jetzt nur bei einem Object geschafft es zu löschen aber das habe ich bistimmt auch 1mio mal gelöscht.
Wenn ich die go´s nicht mit 1 speichere, dann verschwinden sie nach jedem server crash/restart.
Kann mir jemand helfen??? Ich verzweifle bald!!:(