Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 02:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offset und Pointer?

Discussion on Offset und Pointer? within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 186
The Black Market: 426/0/0
Offset und Pointer?

I'm looking for a way to find the correct offset and pointer for nostale receiving whisper messages. Or other ways to identify to put this into a autoit script. I've already tried this with CE, but nothing worked.
Could someone help me please?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
can anyone give me the quest windows offset and move offset value and base
07/30/2012 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
i am experimenting on this again its the unli entry procedure i know its patched already but i want to try something
[Tutorial]Finding Pointer/OFFSET for HP 12Sky
01/06/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
I put together this tutorial for locating the OFFSETS and Pointers needed to create a simple Auto Heal/MP Recovery program for Twelve Sky. The tutorial is written with the assumption that the reader has never used T-Search or OllyDbg before. It goes over everything from the first step to the last and covers some basics such as navigation in Olly and T-Search, so if you are already familiar with these aspects and only want to read a particular part it is divided into sections: Step1-Step5. ...
Pointer offset suche... help plz
07/09/2009 - AutoIt - 4 Replies
hallo, screeni im Anhang. Finde keinen Pointer und Offset. Leben Energie usw hab ich schnell in Warhammer gefunden. Habe eine Adresse gefunden die 1 ist wenn ich einen Gegner angeklickt habe und die 0 ist wenn ich keinen Gegner angeklickt habe. Die will ich gern verwenden. Die scheint aber jedenmal dynamisch zu sein. vielleicht kann ja wer helfen. Danke cya PicFront - Ihr innovativer Bildhoster
[Request]how found pointer offset
12/22/2008 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies
how found pointer and offset?
Re : how to find Hp offset mp offset etc
10/09/2008 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 0 Replies
how to find : HP_OffSet= MaxHP_OffSet= MP_OffSet= MaxMP_OffSet= with CE? coz i only know how to find base, we have tutorial, but not the offset part can anybody explain?