Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 02:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Boat act4 bug

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boat act4 bug

Hello, I have a little problem that is quite embarrassing ... As soon as I connect to my server, there is the small scene with the baterau of the act 4 which is always generated and I find myself in action4 while I was in Nosville. Is it meant to be normal? Or what code do I have to delete to fix this problem?
I know where to look but I do not really know what to change

private static void TeleportPlayers(IEnumerable<ClientSession> sessions)
{
foreach (ClientSession s in sessions)
{
switch (s.Character.Faction)
{
case FactionType.Neutral:
ServerManager.Instance.ChangeMap(s.Character.Chara cterId, 145, 51, 41);
s.SendPacket(UserInterfaceHelper.Instance.Generate Info("NEED_FACTION_ACT4"));
return;
case FactionType.Angel:
s.Character.MapId = 130;
s.Character.MapX = (short)(12 + ServerManager.Instance.RandomNumber(-2, 3));
s.Character.MapY = (short)(40 + ServerManager.Instance.RandomNumber(-2, 3));
break;
case FactionType.Demon:
s.Character.MapId = 131;
s.Character.MapX = (short)(12 + ServerManager.Instance.RandomNumber(-2, 3));
s.Character.MapY = (short)(40 + ServerManager.Instance.RandomNumber(-2, 3));
break;

Old 12/06/2017, 07:54   #2

Seriously that's already difficult to understand google trad so at least don't let typo in your message... baterau => bateau => boat do you really think you will have help if you don't even take the time to check the translation...

the boat scene part is not here so no you don't know where to look,
in development you know where to look when you know what you are looking for and in that case i guess you don't have any idea of what you are looking for...

"what code do I have to delete to fix this problem"
Is that a joke ? do you really think the solution is to delete some code ? if development was deleting things the job would be called Deleter and not Developer...

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2017, 10:43   #3

It's a french that rages about the fact we didn't provide a fully working finished emulator.

Glad to see that you'r not even able to write something to be understood enough to receive help.
Old 12/06/2017, 15:47   #4

Verify the maptype

Old 12/06/2017, 17:26   #5

Maybe I make spelling mistakes but that did not prevent me from answering the question I asked. After I was warned that this forum I was going to have a lot more useless comments than constructive comments but coming from Blowa it does not surprise me but I am quite disappointed with others who are not able to give information and belittle more of that
Old 12/06/2017, 18:07   #6

1. Do you have a A4 Channel open?

2. Check MapTypesMap in your Database

3. Do you really think that you get a Good answer by Blowa? :c

4. @ is right its hard to get what you want if not even you know what the problem is the Main Languages what you can use on this Forum is German and English so when you want to write in English and use Google Translator Please check with or any other Tool online if this what you wrote is too in a English that People can understand
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2017, 18:30   #7

Boat transport use matype 5
Old 12/06/2017, 21:47   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbull2905 View Post
Maybe I make spelling mistakes but that did not prevent me from answering the question I asked. After I was warned that this forum I was going to have a lot more useless comments than constructive comments but coming from Blowa it does not surprise me but I am quite disappointed with others who are not able to give information and belittle more of that
This is not a spelling mistake but typo mistake in the French you used for google trad...
example : salrut comme tu vra
is translated by : salrut as you would
Instead of : hello how are you
It doesn’t mean anything because there is typo in French so at least check there is no mistake in your own language...

You question was what code to delete. The answer is that there is no code to delete to solve your trouble.

The issue is that you don’t see any difference between an useless comment and a comment that partially answer the question... if you are waiting people to make the job for you and don’t even want to try to understand how it works you better should stop your project.

The github tell :
Disclaimer

This project is a community project not for commercial use. The emulator itself is proof of concept of our idea to try out anything what's not possible on original servers. The result is to learn and program together for prove the study.

So if you don’t want to learn there is no reason for people to answer you questions.

Thanks
2 Users

« Community P-Servers [Discord Group] | [OpenNos] Ciapa/NosTale4All source code »