Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 20:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[OpenNos] Ciapa/NosTale4All source code

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[OpenNos] Ciapa/NosTale4All source code

Quote:
The GNU General Public License (GNU GPL or GPL) is a widely used free software license, which guarantees end users the freedom to run, study, share and modify the software.[7] The license was originally written by Richard Stallman of the Free Software Foundation (FSF) for the GNU Project, and grants the recipients of a computer program the rights of the Free Software Definition.[8] The GPL is a copyleft license, which means that derivative work can only be distributed under the same license terms. This is in distinction to permissive free software licenses, of which the BSD licenses and the MIT License are widely used examples. GPL was the first copyleft license for general use.
These files are not mine but I can release them according to GNU GPLv2 and additionally contain few changes from my team.

Move the OpenNos folder to C:\ and compile NosTale4All as you usually do with the official source.

DOWNLOAD

File Dropper

THANK YOU

@ for Ciapa Leak & License

Thanks
7 Users
Closed Thread

« Boat act4 bug | Video tutorial how to create a private server (+ parser and stable sources) »