Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 01:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How can I make an P-Server client?

Discussion on How can I make an P-Server client? within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How can I make an P-Server client?

I want to make a private client for my P-Server How can I do that? Looks like Nostale4DE old client.
Old 04/11/2017, 11:25   #2

elite*gold: 6
Use C# and create a Form and do your work.

Or use Visual basic.

Have fun
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2017, 12:19   #3

elite*gold: 0
Perfect idea thanks dude

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to make a server multi client
06/04/2015 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello please im here to ask how can i open a lot of times the server can anybody help me , plz and thank you
League of Legends client, how to I make the client connect to a custom server?
03/02/2014 - Technical Support - 7 Replies
So I have a fully functional server for League of Legends, but I have no idea how to hook the client to the server. Does anyone know how to make it connect to a custom server? I am fully aware that you have to edit some dll files or something for it to connect, but could anyone show me? If anybody knows how to? Thanks
League of Legends client, how to I make the client connect to a custom server?
02/14/2014 - League of Legends - 5 Replies
Does anyone around here know how to make LoL connect to an unoffical server? Like, for login, playing and such? Server stuff can be found here; https://github.com/Intline9/HeroWars I take no credit for anything, but I really need help with this!
how to make launcher client to make work your IP server?
05/09/2012 - C/C++ - 8 Replies
any know how to make launcher client game to work your IP server?....its like reverse IP...if u have any tutor for that can u tell me?....im just want learning how to make it.... im use xnetstat to find IP game work to that server...and search that in game client.exe with hex editor and try to change that IP my server but it didnt work(im already have database server for it and active my server)..it says "could not connect the server"..and there are Ip that not shown in hex...how to find...
Can any one Help me to make Server.dat on client 5065
07/21/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 19 Replies
I HAVE MAKE Sever using Navicat MySQL and PowerSource CO and Ihave Hamachi But When I open The Client he Told me to Reinstaller Server.dat Can any one tell me How i make Server in right way on ptach 5065 PLs