Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to make a server multi client

Discussion on How to make a server multi client within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to make a server multi client

Hello please im here to ask how can i open a lot of times the server can anybody help me , plz and thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PICīs OF HOW TO MAKE MULTI-CLIENT UR SELF
06/14/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 103 Replies
This is a easy guide to change Conquer.exe in order to make multiclient work. Do it each time TQ upgrade CO (dont do it if the only thing changed in the patch is a new server add). You need: 1. Hex Editor 2. Upx Software 3. A Copy of Conquer.exe 4. Copy UPX soft. in the same directory were u placed the copy of Conquer.exe First go to comand line (Start/Run/CMD) and go to de directory were you have the copy of the Conquer.exe & the UPX (use to decompress the exe) then:
An1 Can Make New Multi - Client?
07/31/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
hey guys when i open conquer they say im running a multi client then it says Retry Or Bypass if i click on bypas it dont work so if any1 of u guys can make a new should be nice:P thx
How to make a multi-client your self
06/19/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
HOW TO MAKE A MULTI-CLIENT YOUR SELF Yes I know their is a guide already out for this but it seems that a lot of people don't understand it and it has a few steps in it that you don't need anymore so I though I might break it down into some easier to understand instructions. The original post I read was http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...=108& amp;t=36656&s= if you want to check it out. I hope my guide will help those who need a few more steps to help them along the way. All...
Is THere any way to make multi client
05/27/2007 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Is there any way to make multi client with no sm i used sly2 patched exe but with second C9 errror my question is there any multiclient than please tell me
Need Help on how to make Multi-Client
09/29/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hey Yo dudes, i need some help on how to make multi client. I have a hex editor but i dont know how to make one. im in really need of one cuz i make rbs. (try :P) I know its a noobish question but i really need help with it. If u help me thanks :P :D