Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > C/C++
You last visited: Today at 03:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to make launcher client to make work your IP server?

Discussion on how to make launcher client to make work your IP server? within the C/C++ forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to make launcher client to make work your IP server?

any know how to make launcher client game to work your IP server?....its like reverse IP...if u have any tutor for that can u tell me?....im just want learning how to make it....

im use xnetstat to find IP game work to that server...and search that in game client.exe with hex editor and try to change that IP my server but it didnt work(im already have database server for it and active my server)..it says "could not connect the server"..and there are Ip that not shown in hex...how to find it?...its like we must make other launcher with dll to make that ip change with that Dll...so the game client can attach ur IP server to make it connect....

in client there are not configuration IP in data of client...its like that IP work together in client.exe...im try to use olly how to find that but i cant find...anyone know how to find module of IP and port in client game.exe with olly?....

thanks...
Old 05/06/2012, 19:18   #2

Received Thanks: 1,119
set an breakpoint in "ws2_32.dll" or "wsock32.dll" on function connect.
you'll get 3 parameters to the function, param 2 is an pointer to an struct named "sockaddr_in"! ip offset=4, port offset=2
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/06/2012, 20:24   #3

there are two module what u say....its like wsock32 and ws2_32....which one it contain the IP ? ...

in that Dll where should i put breakpoint of it...and where function in the game.exe...
im try to look in intermodular call there are ws2_32 and wsock32 work together...but i dont know where that contains IP send to server..

this example files of client.exe,launcher,and dll contains it....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg module.JPG (228.4 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg IP login game.JPG (167.5 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg ws2_32 get hostname.JPG (231.3 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg ws2_32 inet address.JPG (219.8 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg wsock32 receive.JPG (231.7 KB, 53 views)
Old 05/07/2012, 04:13   #4

elite*gold: 42
Received Thanks: 1,888
Check connect or WSAConnect.
Old 05/07/2012, 12:32   #5

i have find it in ws2_32 connect in game.exe ...and now how to make .dll to inject that ws2_32 so it can connect to my server IP....
Old 05/07/2012, 14:09   #6

Hook it, change ip. You will find some examples on google if you don't know how to do it.
Old 05/08/2012, 11:08   #7

im just hook it with command jmp to module ws2_32#4 its a socket port...and push that and change that IP to login to my Ip...but its again could not connect...or just im have wrong to command to hook it....its like this...

send gethostname(IP to connet login server)
receive that connection
if success it will make to func login in client...
close connect
make func to connect to map(ip to connect map server)
send packet(gg auth if have gameguard nprotect)
receive packet if same can connect to map server
success connet and play and transfer data to Database func...

if im wrong...can u tell what its wrong of that method?...do u have referensi how to hook that ws2_32 to reverse that ip conect to another IP?...or if u can make it...can u look for that files im shared it...u can look how to make it connect?
Old 05/08/2012, 12:25   #8

Detour the right one, change ip, be happy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2012, 02:05   #9

thanks for that referensi MoepMeep...i will learn and study to make it connect...if anything wrong again...can me ask u again?...thanks