Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 04:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Invisible character name ! With the Packetlogger ! :D

Discussion on Invisible character name ! With the Packetlogger ! :D within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Invisible character name ! With the Packetlogger ! :D

Invisible Name in game

Hello All !
Today i show you how to make the name of your character invisible.We need the packetlogger And print "Alt +255" or "Alt + 0160". "To create Name Cheated" ! Ok it's useless but it's very funny

Screen →

Sorry for my bad english ! I have do a video in French Sorry.. But it's very to easy to understand !!

My video Here
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2014, 17:57   #2

elite*gold: 52
Too late man, it was already released by me !
Old 10/24/2014, 18:38   #3

elite*gold: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin341 View Post
Its another way xD with Packetlogger and not with your stuff
Stop react like an idiot
Another mistake by Marvin341 !

Packetlogger (Send function) = Packet injector
Amor Prohibido = Packet Injector

Amor prohibido is also more easy to use ! Inject -> Enter one or more space/s in Name box -> Click !
Old 10/25/2014, 11:55   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMII89 View Post
Another mistake by Marvin341 !

Packetlogger (Send function) = Packet injector
Amor Prohibido = Packet Injector

Amor prohibido is also more easy to use ! Inject -> Enter one or more space/s in Name box -> Click !
Exact ! Good Job ! for your Project Armor But we can also with the packetlogger of electrochimie ^^ But It's more easy with your new Tool !
Thanks
1 User