without = ohne , any problems = irgendwelche Probleme
server started without any problems = der Server startete ohne irgendwelche Probleme .. das ist keine Fehlermeldung XD
I have all started and I put in Nostale_local Nostale (DE) But when I run it I get my username there's nothing just the background.
thank you for your help
I have problem too, but with old client (2008)
When I use local nostale exe and want to log-in, game freezes and back to blank ID and PW area. Can anyone make local client for client? :/
I have problem too, but with old client (2008)
When I use local nostale exe and want to log-in, game freezes and back to blank ID and PW area. Can anyone make local client for client? :/
Nostale local client ->, it should work for all versions of Nostale... maybe your client doesn´t work, try this:
[Release] Pissed off server files. THE ACTUALL FILES 01/06/2011 - Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies Server_Files.zip
Here you go, enjoy destroying his server lol. The previous upload doesnt work.