When I stopped installing(settling) DATED her(it) BASE. I modify the config as you make them. Then I throw(launch) to worldserver and to loginserver. And finally I throw(launch) Nostale_Local. And when I bring in my identifiers his(her,its) does not connect! That posts(shows) me the background of nostale.
When I stopped installing(settling) DATED her(it) BASE. I modify the config as you make them. Then I throw(launch) to worldserver and to loginserver. And finally I throw(launch) Nostale_Local. And when I bring in my identifiers his(her,its) does not connect! That posts(shows) me the background of nostale.
So, can anyone make local client from link what i sent before? :/
You don´t have to edit something from the Nostale local.exe, check the ports in your configs and in mysql... maybe your firewall is blocking the ports, try to turn it off and then logg in..
[Release] Pissed off server files. THE ACTUALL FILES 01/06/2011 - Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies Server_Files.zip
Here you go, enjoy destroying his server lol. The previous upload doesnt work.