Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NosTools] SPEAKER UTILITY

Discussion on [NosTools] SPEAKER UTILITY within the Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Nostale category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NosTools] SPEAKER UTILITY

NosTools
utils you didn't know you needed af.

The most important features:
  • automatic sending multiple speakers in a loop
  • capturing and filtering speakers by item & keyword
  • one-click button to show the item in-game
  • works official & most private servers
  • useful on big servers like Dragonveil or NosVoid
  • works with BladeTiger's packetlogger and Hatz's PhoenixBot

Screenshots:

Short guide:
  • Inject bladetigger's packetlogger / PhoenixBot into a client
  • run "NosTools.exe"
  • select the port you want to connect to
  • select the mode (I uploaded only gameforge and NosVoid. later I will describe how you can add other private server's item lists)
  • click "connect"
  • the rest you can read in a tab "SPEAKER UTILITY GUIDE"

FAQ:
Q: It's useless. Why would I use that?
A: Yes. It is pretty useless....but sometimes you may get tired when you see 100 new speakers per minute on the biggest NosTale servers. This tool helps you manage that and meanwhile allows you automatic sending of the speakers you want. You can promote your sales while doing raids, watching netflix or kissing your father-in-law's ass.
Q: Does it work on Olympus/NosByte/Eastmile?
A: No. It doesn't. NosTools is going to work on every server which "supports" BladeTigger's packetlogger. I would be able to bypass this requirement with MITM packetlogger but personally I respect owners of these three servers for at least trying to make cheater's life harder. This is why even if I will implement MITM their server will be blocked in my tool.
Q: What do I need to run the tool?
A: Injecting BladeTiger's packetlogger / PhoenixBot into NosTale client is the only thing you should do before executing NosTools. I won't teach you how to inject PL. Just check his thread (link below).
Q: Can I make money with that tool?
A: Yes and no. If you want to start reselling this tool can be extremely useful for you.
Q: Why there are only Gameforge and NosVoid modes?
A: You can add your own mode with items from the server you are playing on. Download , open with Onex "NSgtdData.NOS" and "NSlangData_UK.NOS" from your server's NostaleData. Then export "Items.dat" and "_code_uk_Item.txt" and put them in a new folder of any name you want in the NosTools/Data folder. Then you will see new record in a "Modes" combobox and tool will have updated items from the server you are playing.

Changelog:
Code:
20.05.2023 -> Initial release
21.05.2023 -> Added Phoenix Bot's API support
Future updates:
Code:
- Implementing PhoenixBot support. Just few lines of code to add but I am too lazy to do it today. -> Released with v.1.0.1 of the tool
- Implement betting utility (automatic betting with discord bot (sending a message to a discord server with three buttons to choose:
-> Reroll (keeps betting the same item)
-> Reroll next slot (starts betting next slot EQ. It means you got shell you wanted and you can bet some other item
-> Stop 
Have you ever been thinking about betting your dream weapon while being at school? with this feature it will be easily possible.
- Implement NosBazaar utulity. Mostly buy/sell/relist and stuff like that
- Move to MITM packetlogger. BTs PL or PhoenixBot wouldn't be required anymore.
Download in the attachments!

Virustotal:

got 1 but it's false positive

Credits:
@ and his
@ for his PhoenixBot

If you have any questions, suggestions or you want to report a bug feel free to join my discord:
Attached Files
File Type: rar NosTools.rar (1.41 MB, 12 views)
File Type: rar NosTools v1.0.1.rar (1.64 MB, 15 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/21/2023, 04:36   #2

Hey, good work

I have some suggestions that could improve the speaker filter :
- Send discord message in private or in a channel when a speaker is captured by the speaker filter. There will be in the message the nickname and the content of the speaker
- Add a way to whisper the seller IG from your tools or a discord bot commands (if we are not in front of our computer) or send automaticly a note to the seller with his discord tagname in the message, then they will talk about it whitout being in game ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2023, 20:46   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikadai28 View Post
Hey, good work

I have some suggestions that could improve the speaker filter :
- Send discord message in private or in a channel when a speaker is captured by the speaker filter. There will be in the message the nickname and the content of the speaker
- Add a way to whisper the seller IG from your tools or a discord bot commands (if we are not in front of our computer) or send automaticly a note to the seller with his discord tagname in the message, then they will talk about it whitout being in game ?
Thanks for your suggestion.
Tomorrow I will implement discord webhook with detailed info about the item (item ID, item name, if it's SP then also info like upgrade or perfection + the person who sent the speaker).
In a second case...I don't really think it is a good idea. If you are able to send a speaker/note it means you are sitting next to PC. This type of actions would be a little suspicious. But nickname you can easily get by double clicking on the nickname in a filters and all speakers. You can just double click, copy and send the speaker you want.

NosTools v1.0.1 released.
PhoenixBot API is now supported alongside BladeTiger's PacketLogger.

I started working on a settings tab with possibility to inform you about new speakers from filter / about new whisper received and stuff like that.
It will be released tomorrow.
Old 05/21/2023, 21:54   #4

Neat idea, I'm sure it will be useful for some people.
Consider the feature of autoinjecting the PacketLogger automatically!