I'm reaching out because I've encountered an issue with a loot bot I'm trying to use for farming in the game. The bot successfully picks up loot when I manually kill the mobs, but the problem is that it doesn’t kill the mobs by itself. I suspect this might be due to some recent protection measures introduced by the game.
I've already tried multiple solutions, including running the bot as an administrator, but nothing seems to work. I also attempted to write an AHK macro that simulates pressing the spacebar to trigger attacks, but unfortunately, the game doesn't seem to recognize it. Although the macro works normally outside of the game (it spams the spacebar as intended), in NosTale, it doesn’t seem to register any inputs from it.
Is there any way to bypass this issue, or does anyone have any suggestions on how to get the bot working? I've tried other bots as well, but none of them seem to function properly either.
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
I'm reaching out because I've encountered an issue with a loot bot I'm trying to use for farming in the game. The bot successfully picks up loot when I manually kill the mobs, but the problem is that it doesn’t kill the mobs by itself. I suspect this might be due to some recent protection measures introduced by the game.
I've already tried multiple solutions, including running the bot as an administrator, but nothing seems to work. I also attempted to write an AHK macro that simulates pressing the spacebar to trigger attacks, but unfortunately, the game doesn't seem to recognize it. Although the macro works normally outside of the game (it spams the spacebar as intended), in NosTale, it doesn’t seem to register any inputs from it.
Is there any way to bypass this issue, or does anyone have any suggestions on how to get the bot working? I've tried other bots as well, but none of them seem to function properly either.
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
You didn't tell the bot which skills to use hence it won't use any.
Hello, I'm reaching out because when I start the bot, it doesn't do anything, although the software says the attack started. But my character stays idle. Any advice ?
It no longer opens since the last game update. Only the Phoenix Bot screen with the logo remains open.
Let me explain better, the bot hasn't opened since yesterday even though the gameforge client is closed..
◄ Phoenix - World ► ★ Auferstanden aus der Asche des Phoenix ★ [06.04.2013 : 01:00 Uh 01/13/2014 - Metin2 PServer Advertising - 175 Replies Please dont ask me for the homepage ! I'm not in the team.
Bitte fragt mich nicht nach der Homepage ! Ich bin nicht im Team.
http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/8729/phovorste llung.png
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/2659/phovorste llung11.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img541/2078/phovorstellung 4.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img820/4671/phovorstellung 5.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img5/3464/phovorstellung51 .png
http://imageshack.us/a/img542/594/phovorstellung3 .png
[Selling] WTS 80 UM Pagan acc, Phoenix / WTS 400 OPs Phoenix 09/06/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies As title says I want to sell 80 UM pag account (has 80 bm pag on it too)
Also want to sell Phoenix OPs .. 1 OP for 1 usd .. 203 left atm
Leave me your skype or send me a e-mail :)
I am on fury site "Tonatiuh" .. most likely not online very often now, since I sold my gear ..
(my skype is either "IgorkoS", or "igor.szecsenyi" )