Hello! First of all thank you for the bot, for real. I'm waiting a bit before upgrading the premium version but I definitely will in the future. I was using the program today but later on that day, it stopped working. Here's the error :
I didn't touch anything, didn't move any file or folder. What's the matter? Thank you in advance and keep up the good work.
Hello! First of all thank you for the bot, for real. I'm waiting a bit before upgrading the premium version but I definitely will in the future. I was using the program today but later on that day, it stopped working. Here's the error :
I didn't touch anything, didn't move any file or folder. What's the matter? Thank you in advance and keep up the good work.
I was doing some maintenance, you have to download the bot again to get the latest version of the launcher.
Hey the forgot password thing ain't working. Says no account with my email is registered, but I do have an account linked to that email + licence I just forgot my password since I always had remember password but now due to update I need to re enter my pw.
Hey the forgot password thing ain't working. Says no account with my email is registered, but I do have an account linked to that email + licence I just forgot my password since I always had remember password but now due to update I need to re enter my pw.
Hi, old accounts don't work anymore, you need to create a new account and open a ticket in discord and send there your old and new usernames.
[x] Security enabled > If GM joins your map
[x] Show a message box (Working!..)
Tut viele Dinge so ..wie ich sie gerne hätte, vielen Dank!.
Mir ist aufgefallen, dass bei der Schaffarm etwas nicht mehr funktioniert.
Früher ging das aber, glaube ich zumindest. (andere Spieler auf Minimap anzeigen)
hat alles gut und zuverlässig funktioniert bis gerade eben..
Bitte um Hilfe!. c.c
..bekomme nun sobald ich PhoenixBotLoader starte ein Fenster:
..mit Titel: "Error" und rotem Kreis mit x darin und dem Text: "Operation canceled" und Button "Ok".
◄ Phoenix - World ► ★ Auferstanden aus der Asche des Phoenix ★ [06.04.2013 : 01:00 Uh 01/13/2014 - Metin2 PServer Advertising - 175 Replies Please dont ask me for the homepage ! I'm not in the team.
Bitte fragt mich nicht nach der Homepage ! Ich bin nicht im Team.
http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/8729/phovorste llung.png
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/2659/phovorste llung11.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img541/2078/phovorstellung 4.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img820/4671/phovorstellung 5.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img5/3464/phovorstellung51 .png
http://imageshack.us/a/img542/594/phovorstellung3 .png
[Selling] WTS 80 UM Pagan acc, Phoenix / WTS 400 OPs Phoenix 09/06/2013 - Shaiya Trading - 1 Replies As title says I want to sell 80 UM pag account (has 80 bm pag on it too)
Also want to sell Phoenix OPs .. 1 OP for 1 usd .. 203 left atm
Leave me your skype or send me a e-mail :)
I am on fury site "Tonatiuh" .. most likely not online very often now, since I sold my gear ..
(my skype is either "IgorkoS", or "igor.szecsenyi" )