Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 18:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hopefully Usefull Clientless "Bot"

Discussion on Hopefully Usefull Clientless "Bot" within the Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Nostale category.

Old 03/20/2020, 18:10   #436

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyRuLeZ View Post
Its because of this for sure, btw I dont remember last values... can someone send something?

And.. can you fix the "Invite master to Miniland" ? It's bugged.. Since in IT server the command is $InvM Nickname and if nickname has special characters (* / - etc) it doesnt get recognized

Edit: Fixed te IC part
Hi, can you tell me how to fix the IC part I have already same problem .
Old 03/22/2020, 09:28   #437

Hi,

There's a problem with characters who has special characters on their nickname, they are not recognized when you add them in master.

Edit : My nickname worked and still work for old profile which was configured earlier, but i can't add my nickname in mast for a new profile even if my nickname is unchanged.
Old 03/22/2020, 12:07   #438

Quote:
Originally Posted by slone911 View Post
Hi,

There's a problem with characters who has special characters on their nickname, they are not recognized when you add them in master.
Unlucky.. This is what those who want to whisper to you feel

@
Hi Mars, I added a tip on nolt.io
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/25/2020, 15:38   #439

"Client outdated Try Again later."

How can i get the NostaleClientX.exe hash, NostaleClient.exe hash and the NostaleClient.exe Version?
Old 03/25/2020, 16:20   #440

client outdates
Old 03/25/2020, 20:02   #441

can you add the option to manually enter token or whole login packet?
Old 03/26/2020, 15:12   #442

broken
Old 03/26/2020, 15:16   #443

Hello everyone!
Could someone explain how to update client yourself?
Old 03/26/2020, 18:07   #444

I want to warn you that today at 4:50 pm all the accounts I logged into clnos were banned.
I used clnos only for ICs and to move bots by a few meters.
Old 03/26/2020, 20:19   #445

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limoo View Post
I want to warn you that today at 4:50 pm all the accounts I logged into clnos were banned.
I used clnos only for ICs and to move bots by a few meters.
I assume because this app has a problem with the client, saying it's outdated. I'm not an expert on this, but I think that being able to login some pgs using an old "Client Version" Seemed suspect to someone who could see that information, and they eventually assumed you were using a mod tool.
Sorry to hear your story.

I used this app for 2 months now, Sometimes it happens that he does not notify you about private chat or something else. Because of that, I always had all the chat open, but I know for a fact that this is doable with only few chars, I have 20ish and it's a mess...

Also, The app says that My client is Outdated, even if I have Auto Update ON in the settings so here is another problem, and because I do not know what i'm doing messing with the settings I decided to not do anything or not use this app for now, until future updates.
Old 03/27/2020, 20:13   #446

When I loggin on the bot, bot didnt start my nostale why ? Im from Poland
Old 03/29/2020, 16:59   #447

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8569784 View Post
When I loggin on the bot, bot didnt start my nostale why ? Im from Poland
Read the name of the post again... but slowly
Old 04/03/2020, 00:40   #448

Hello, I've already posted on your "suggestion board" , but I think that I could do something useful reporting this on this thread:

I know out there that there are a lot of methods of decrypting nostale's files, and we can use those methods to update manually the "Client" used by this bot, but I suggest implementing a way on this bot of "Auto - Updating" that actually works, because in my case, even if I have Auto - Update Box Checked, whenever there is a new patch of the official game, the bot gives back the error "Client Outdated, please try later."

Also, I'm not an expert on this subject so if my suggestion is out of place, have my excuses, sir.

Also thank you, this program is a blessing
Old 04/03/2020, 09:33   #449

Quote:
Originally Posted by riciardgo View Post
Hello, I've already posted on your "suggestion board" , but I think that I could do something useful reporting this on this thread:

I know out there that there are a lot of methods of decrypting nostale's files, and we can use those methods to update manually the "Client" used by this bot, but I suggest implementing a way on this bot of "Auto - Updating" that actually works, because in my case, even if I have Auto - Update Box Checked, whenever there is a new patch of the official game, the bot gives back the error "Client Outdated, please try later."

Also, I'm not an expert on this subject so if my suggestion is out of place, have my excuses, sir.

Also thank you, this program is a blessing
It doesnt work like this. Bot doesnt update automatically. The developer calculates again the values needed for starting the bot and upload them on his server. Then the bot downloads 'automatically' these new infos .

So, after new NosTale patch, you need to wait that the developer loads the new values needed for logging. Otherwhise you can learn by yourelf what's needed. A couple of days it's not the end of the world.

^^

EDIT:
I discourage using this bot for IC. After first ban 10 days ago, i tried doing 2 chars just for test. Both banned for cheat/client manipulation after a couple of days. They were just doing IC. Any other experienced the same problem?
Old 04/05/2020, 00:46   #450

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyRuLeZ View Post
It doesnt work like this. Bot doesnt update automatically. The developer calculates again the values needed for starting the bot and upload them on his server. Then the bot downloads 'automatically' these new infos .

So, after new NosTale patch, you need to wait that the developer loads the new values needed for logging. Otherwhise you can learn by yourelf what's needed. A couple of days it's not the end of the world.

^^

EDIT:
I discourage using this bot for IC. After first ban 10 days ago, i tried doing 2 chars just for test. Both banned for cheat/client manipulation after a couple of days. They were just doing IC. Any other experienced the same problem?
Yes, I had the same experience. Just IC and buffs, everything was deactivated so They could not accept groups, trades, raid request, nothing. They were not using Auto Sell or Auto buy, too.

Tags
basar, bot, client, clientless, nostale