I want to use something like a macro bot for minigame, but I dont find any mouse recorder useful for this and had an idea for doing it with 2 packetloggers in the same client. Was that, just an idea...
I want to use something like a macro bot for minigame, but I dont find any mouse recorder useful for this and had an idea for doing it with 2 packetloggers in the same client. Was that, just an idea...
Well then you have to try it with one. It's problematic with two at the same time.
BTW: PLEASE stop PM me with questions like "Do you know how to dupe" -.-"
Then, is it possible to prepare a sequence of packets? I mean something like:
First send this. X ms then send this other, etc...
Thank you in advance.
You can't create macros with the packetlogger but you can create macros with your program and it sends them in sequence to the packetlogger which in turn send to the game.
You can search on youtube how to create a TCP client and connect it to packetlogger [IP: 127.0.0.1] [Port] (port changes every time you injecti it)
---
I have created a program that automatically sends the score and collects the reward to the minigames, obviously with delays etc.
I have only tested thirty levels with a PG at lv.30 in the small minigames.
The questions are: is it safe? haven't they banned me because I'm still lv.30 and waiting for me to play big minigames?
It is not safe to play minigames even without botting, already seen some legit people got banned for it. Don't abuse it, do it with a single character at a time, two per day max and with random real delays. It should be ok
I can't inject, the error is:
Did I do something wrong?
Edit: I deleted everything and downloaded it again. I don't know what I did to block it
If you use something like NosBota that requires Qt dlls too you need to overwrite the Qt dlls with the ones from the packetlogger because they probably use different Qt versions
[Release] Packetlogger - By Doktor. 02/09/2019 - Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 137 Replies Hab mich mal rangesetzt einen Packetlogger zu schreiben, aus Übungszwecken.
Bei Problemen o.Ä. könnt ihr euch einfach im Thread melden.
Funktionen:
- Ausgabe der gesendeten Packets
- Ausgabe der erhaltenen Packets
- Filtern der Packets
- Senden von Packets
- Braucht so schnell kein Update
[Release] AutoIt-Recieve-Packetlogger mit Sourcecode 08/07/2013 - Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 20 Replies Ich habe mich der Herausforderung gestellt in AutoIt einen Packetlogger zu schreiben, bisher werden nur die Packets geloggt, die der Client vom Server erhält, andersrum geht es noch nicht.
Diese kleine Spielerei fing ich eigentlich an um meine neue CCInject.au3 zu testen, dann dachte ich aber, dass es sicherlich für viele interessant sein könnte einmal zu sehen wie einfach es doch ist an die Packets ranzukommen.
Deshalb poste ich hier einmal einen relativ einfachen Packetlogger.
Das...
[Release] PacketLogger Starter 08/10/2012 - Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 41 Replies Hier mein erster Release :)
Es ist zwar nur ein kleines tool, wird jedoch vielen helfen denke ich :)
Infos
Es startet den Multiclient und ändert anschließend die VersionsNr.
Zudem Injizieret er die dll automatisch.
Somit muss man dies nicht mehr mit CE machen.
http://www.abload.de/img/unbenanntogxfy.png