Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > .NET Languages
You last visited: Today at 11:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VB: Hide/Show a Window from a Game

Discussion on VB: Hide/Show a Window from a Game within the .NET Languages forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
VB: Hide/Show a Window from a Game

Hallo,
hab mal eine Frage:
Wie muss der Script heißen, wenn ich mit einem Programm das ich in Visual Basic erstellt habe, ein Fenster (Form) einer anderen Anwendung Hidden & wieder anzeigen lassen will?
Als Beispiel: Hab das S4 League Fenster geöffnet und will mit dem Programm das Fenster verschwinden (also das es nur in der Taskleiste angezeigt wird) lassen und es wieder mit dem Programm anzeigen lassen.

English Version:
How have to be the Script when I have created a program with Visual Basic, that can Hide/Show the Window from a game.
For Example: I have the S4 Legue Window and I will Hide the Window with my Programm that I have created and also Show it?

Old 10/17/2013, 21:31   #2

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 6,370
Code:
Private Declare Function ShowWindow Lib "user32.dll" (ByVal hWnd As IntPtr, ByVal nCmdShow As Integer) As Boolean

Private Sub EditProcess(ByVal ProcessName as String, ByVal Mode as Integer)
	For Each p As Process In Process.GetProcessesByName(ProcessName)
		ShowWindow(p.MainWindowHandle, Mode)
	Next
End Sub

'EditProcess("S4Client", 6) 
'exe name without the .exe 
'6 -> send minimize request
'11 -> force minimize
'5 -> show window
'9 -> restore window
Thanks
1 User

« [C#] Konsolenanwendung mit Timer + func | VB 2010 Express ... Target »

Similar Threads
Hide/Show
03/30/2012 - .NET Languages - 3 Replies
short Präkambrium, Kambrium, Silur, Devon, Karbon, Perm, Trias, Jura, Kreide, Teritär, Quartär; Präkambrium = 0; if (32 == Präkambrium) { PräkambriumTier1.Hide(); }
pls hep (IG)... hide LV..HP..MP window
01/02/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/8089/shot00003tw7 .th.png
SRO hide window
12/26/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
can any1 post a download link for SRO hidded the one with script,im not preferring the ACEhide... Someone post it long ago,and the link is not working anymore... I need the sro window hidding tool with script...
Ace Hide Free Window Hiding tool
12/06/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies
Its called AceHide Free, heres the link. AceHide Free download and review - hide open windows from SnapFiles Basically you set up a key combination, mine is page down to hide, and page up to show, and when ever you press it the window hides. Its useful cuz it doesn't lag much and its better than any other window hiding tool i have used. now if anyone thinks im posting a keylogger, you can go fcuk yourself. scan it all u want. here is the link AceHide Free download and review - hide...
How I hide CO window / auto shut down computer
05/23/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 4 Replies
Hi, In order to check my chars at work without worries about any1 finding how hard i work I use this nice freeware to conceal me conquer windows and bots: Doubledesktop http://www.snapfiles.com/get/doubledesktop.html As I´m a devoted worker i often the last in the office and therefore i leave my computer on with my chars botting. As I dont want ppl to think im too devoted I´m never the first to arrive at work... My life saver is a freeware that auto shutdowns my computer exactly 20 minutes...